Efe Ambrose Hivs emergency loan

AGC123

On 2/28/2017 at 11:04 PM, Laudrup1984 said:

Raith played with Ryan Stevenson in goal tonight as all 3 of their goalkeepers were out. They failed to get a goalkeeper in. They asked for a postponement and were refused!

tin hat on here but I read Raith have had only one fit goalie for the last three games - bit silly not bringing in a backup before now (if true of course) and then moaning when that one also gets injured.

I think Hibs should stop taking a place up in the football league and just include them in the Scottish cup as that's all they care about at the end of the day. 

Leicester didn't even milk winning the league more than these cunts have milked winning the Scottish cup. 

11 hours ago, moody blue 1972 said:

tin hat on here but I read Raith have had only one fit goalie for the last three games - bit silly not bringing in a backup before now (if true of course) and then moaning when that one also gets injured.

They had lined up a keeper from Ceptic but the deal fell through on Monday apparently. Not like the SPFL to be disingenuous is it? 

10 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I think Hibs should stop taking a place up in the football league and just include them in the Scottish cup as that's all they care about at the end of the day. 

Leicester didn't even milk winning the league more than these cunts have milked winning the Scottish cup. 

Never hear the end of it living through here :no: