Matt Gilks in Scottish Sun

K.A.I

4 hours ago, Smile said:

Beats me why Dodoo never had a chance,

You mean that 21 year old we signed from leicester city who scored a hatrick on his debut in a league cup?

that guy we've got for another 3 years that scored a double vs ICT and saved us when we were 1 goal down? 

Who then got played vs hearts at tynecastle got a disallowed goal and then didn't see any game time till the 31st of december? 

Who would've had a goal vs the tims had Forrester not been a greedy fuck while we were 1-2 down? 

Who after that still hasn't gotten any game time since? 

It's shocking to say the least he hasn't been giving a chance especially with how little impact Garner and Waghorn are making. 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Foderingham is the exception.

Miller actually contributes very little consistently, it's just that he's been marginally better (and gets more game time) than the others. 

I think had Dodoo been given the same run he'd have contributed just as much. 

What do you expect from a 37 year old forward?

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

You mean that 21 year old we've got for another 3 years that scored a double vs ICT and saved us when we were 1 goal down? 

Who then got player vs hearts at tynecastle got a disallowed goal and then didn't see any game time till the 31st of december? 

It's shocking to say the least he hasn't been giving a chance especially with how little impact Garner and Waghorn are making. 

Partick Thistle aside Dodoo has made even less of an impact than those 2 in the few games he has played.

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

You mean that 21 year old we signed from leicester city who scored a hatrick on his debut in a league cup?

that guy we've got for another 3 years that scored a double vs ICT and saved us when we were 1 goal down? 

Who then got player vs hearts at tynecastle got a disallowed goal and then didn't see any game time till the 31st of december? 

Agree 100%.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Not sure why Millers name is mentioned. He has clearly been seen to be furious and screaming at the players on the park not to mention when he's not playing.....

He's about the only one who clearly gives a fuck

Couldn't agree more Miller comes from a winning background at Ibrox surly doesn't want to finish his career as part of a rangers team which is an embarrassment 

42 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Gilks was the best keeper in Scotland when he was here. An absolute disgrace he was allowed to leave. I value his opinion greatly and welcome these home truths being put out in the open. Our need for a mass clear out has never been greater. 

Wasn't even the best keeper at us.

6 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Dodoo has literally done nothing, don't rate him at all.

Another who gets better the less he plays.

I'm not saying he's the answer but without game time we will never know we know Waghorn and Garner are struggling.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wasn't even the best keeper at us.

Fod's is as one dimensional as Warburton. He is a shot stopper and a good one, but little else in his locker and let's not talk about his two left feet. If he was the scum keeper we'd be laughing our cock's off.

The bit we saw of Gilks he was a strong all rounder who could command his area, where Fod's is weak.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fod's is as one dimensional as Warburton. He is a shot stopper and a good one, but little else in his locker and let's not talk about his two left feet. If he was the scum keeper we'd be laughing our cock's off.

The bit we saw of Gilks he was a strong all rounder who could command his area, where Fod's is weak.

Lot of absolute shite.

22 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I said Partick Thistle aside.

A bit disingenuous to say that match aside, considering he has rarely player before or since it. He scored those two, got a disputed one against Hearts, and then had Forrester played him through would have most likely have scored on Hogmanay. 

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

Bingo.

I for one am glad that they have came out and confirmed what the sensible folk on here had guessed for months: Warburton was quite simply way out of his depth.

Unfortunately that seems to be case..  suppose it was hope more than anything that kept me believing in the manager..  I recall back to the Motherwell game in august where we won in the last seconds and told my brother we'd be blown apart in the old firm game. I thought that would be the low point but then follows the draw with Ross then everything else unfolding proves that he was definitely out of his depth as a big team manager.  I'm glad he gone now and can only hope he comes calling for his terrible signings for his next club

36 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Dodoo has literally done nothing, don't rate him at all.

Another who gets better the less he plays.

Nah I'm not wearing that. You cannae say he's done nothing when all we ever see of him is a wee warm up at the side of the pitch and a wee run about at half time.

He hasn't been given a chance to get a run in the first team but even still I reckon he might have scored at least one or two of the chances Waggy missed in Inverness on Friday

49 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I agree he should have had a bit more of a chance but using the fact he scored an offside goal to justify it is mental :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Nah I'm not wearing that. You cannae say he's done nothing when all we ever see of him is a wee warm up at the side of the pitch and a wee run about at half time.

He hasn't been given a chance to get a run in the first team but even still I reckon he might have scored at least one or two of the chances Waggy missed in Inverness on Friday

Kranjcar and Rossiter have had more of an impact this season than he has and I genuinely mean that.

He'll likely score the winner tomorrow night now though because I've said that.