K.A.I

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They can't personally corner him and lure him if it's an open mic and conference there's no pressure on a 1 to 1 he's in his own environment and comfortable to express himself 

murty abd Wallace after Inverness said the opposite why don't you accuse them of not being sincere and media taking thrm out of context ?

I don't know why don't I?  Don't think I've accused anyone of anything yet.

Booooo, hissssss, burn tie him to the stake, burn the witch.........

FFS so much more wrong with our club than what a 38-year-old defender thinks or says to the daily record, perhaps he is basing his comments on his inside knowledge of how mediocre our 'bargain basement' squad actually is.  Third will be the new normal without investment, starting with an investment in a decent manager, though I feel we will get a John Brown/ Barry Ferguson type.  

"Seen the clips, seen the highlights" From Inverness. So a Rangers player didn't even bother watching us in a vital league match? Not travelling up to support your employers and teammates is bad enough but not even bothering his arse to watch the game is an incredible admission. Talking about noise as well is so derogatory. 

Clearly admits 3rd place is acceptable, just after 4 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Approx 4:00

The Record article was accurate then. He wasn't pressured or pressed. He said off his own back "in other circumstances third wouldn't be an success but this isn't normal circumstances so yeah" .. that's paraphrasing ... sorry but no-one can defend that he's said quite clearly, off his own back because this isn't a normal season then thirds an achievement 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Booooo, hissssss, burn tie him to the stake, burn the witch.........

FFS so much more wrong with our club than what a 38-year-old defender thinks or says to the daily record, perhaps he is basing his comments on his inside knowledge of how mediocre our 'bargain basement' squad actually is.  Third will be the new normal without investment, starting with an investment in a decent manager, though I feel we will get a John Brown/ Barry Ferguson type.  

Didn't have you down as agreeing that thirds an achievement. Just goes to show. 

Aye just watched that presser again. Not really made to say it by the journo. Who is the journo BTW? Sounds like the guy from STV?

Watched that press conference yesterday and in the thread with the pressers nobody really picks up on this comment which means we're reacting directly to the DR headline. Yes he said it and no that's not the mentality we want at Rangers - certainly not the mentality that's going to get us 55 - but in fighting due to the big spoon our haters are stirring is helping no cunt.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Did you watch his interview or do you prefer having the Record play you like a fiddle? I'm not saying that 3rd place is ever good enough for Rangers but you do that newspapers deliberately use sensationalist and inflammatory headlines to play on peoples' emotions yes?

Yup I watched it. Did you? obviously not. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Didn't have you down as agreeing that thirds an achievement. Just goes to show. 

Just reread my comments and did not say I agreed with what he said, merely stated my belief that without investment we may find third is about all we can hope for.  Even with the right mental attitude without leadership and without the right players we are screwed.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The Record article was accurate then. He wasn't pressured or pressed. He said off his own back "in other circumstances third wouldn't be an success but this isn't normal circumstances so yeah" .. that's paraphrasing ... sorry but no-one can defend that he's said quite clearly, off his own back because this isn't a normal season then thirds an achievement 

He says European qualification success was the main aim this season.

With whats happening at the club, third would be a success

In normal circumstances it wouldn't be a success

I think the DR are playing on his words to mean something else

We don't have a squad capable of competing on the domestic front let alone europe but apparently its our aim to get there :lol: . God knows how many rounds we have/get to play before we get papped out because that team isn't qualifying proper.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You stopped your sentence when he then said "so yea Europe was the aim". He never once said "third is acceptable"

He could have been asked "is fourth acceptable " and he would have the same answer as it still meets the aim of getting into Europe  

your alluding to the fact he did say it outright- bit like the daily rekord did. 

With this squad of players and the sacked managerial numpties it seems that every time they fail(ed) the main objectives they come out and say that next best would be an achievement. How soon will it be before one of them tells us we should be proud of a top 6 finish? 

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Just reread my comments and did not say I agreed with what he said, merely stated my belief that without investment we may find third is about all we can hope for.  Even with the right mental attitude without leadership and without the right players we are screwed.

We definitely need investment if we have any hope of winning the league but why would third be all we can hope for at current investment levels when we significantly outspend the likes of Aberdeen?