Dont dillly dally any longer

5 minutes ago, the drummer said:

just a worrying thought that these parasites might  try  to take control from the current incompetent parasites..??

Fixed that..:huh:

Not a fan of either camps but it wouldn't be a great surprise if the SOAP OPERA does indeed take another turn that continues to be a headache for a support who has suffered enough..:duh:

19 minutes ago, the drummer said:

just a worrying thought that these parasites might  try  to take control

So we stick with these Parasites instead.

A business model that could not even get the okay from a Nomad.

2 cheeks if the same arse that gave us on soft loans the difference being the current loans are swapped for equity (allegedly) whereas the loans from Ashley and easdales were secured as I'd guess at stock market rules.  But for some reason fans get up in arms about a dingy building or a car park being used as security for loans.  Bearing in mind these have nothing to do with the most important side of the business.

its just bollox really and it's a good job a lot of fans don't use forums because they'd be drove away in their thousands by the shitty politics( I know in football).

we all want the same end game,  to be successful so why can't these puppets stop mud slinging and urge the board to reach out to one if the wealthiest men in Britain  and come to an amicable business relationship where everyone's a winner.

it wouldn't be hard surely?

2 hours ago, the drummer said:

As much as I cant stand these people I would not be surprised if Easdale and Ashley are not contacting   some other shareholders to push for a vote of no confidence in our board they might see a chance now to divide and conquer .

I'm almost at the point I'd welcome it. The board now are doing fuck all, they're on the same level as the old board one more fuck up and they're worse than the old board imo