Ref

Escobar

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Honestly didnt think he did all that much wrong.

Waghorn should have had a freekick but think the angle made it difficult for the ref.

Booked one of them for diving, which on second viewing was a bit harsh, but was not a penalty.

Kiernan sending off was the right call.

I had a shite stream, looking at the posts above, I have obviously missed some bad calls by him.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I had a shite stream, looking at the posts above, I have obviously missed some bad calls by him.

Never gave us a free kick on edge of 18 yard box and booked one of theirs for diving both were wrong . Other than that not too bad. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

In what way, kiernan was a stonewall red

From where I was sitting it looked as if Kiernan got the ball but I'll take your word for it. 

Waghorn penalty?

Cunts wiping McKay out twice with no booking (one of who was then booked later on in the game)

4 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

From where I was sitting it looked as if Kiernan got the ball but I'll take your word for it. 

Waghorn penalty?

Cunts wiping McKay out twice with no booking (one of who was then booked later on in the game)

Kiernans was a stonewaller mate, shocking tackle, the waghorn penalty i thought was a dive tbh, the st johnstone dive looked more of a penalty to me, opinions i suppose

5 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

St Johnstone forward constantly drifted miles offside when their goalie punted it up the park and would challenge for the ball. Not once was offside given. 

Once, aye, fine. Not multiple times. 

Can't be offside from a goalkick mate, I was saying the same at the game.

Foul on Waghorn- penalty, didn't give it.

Foul on their player by Wallace - penalty, didn't give it..books their player because he fucked up our one.

Keirnans red card...fair enough...but if the same foul was against us...the useless ref would have given a yellow. No doubts about it.

18 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Was at the game but thought Waghorn challenge was a stonewaller. Cunt had his whistle in his mouth as well then shat it. ??

Exactly right. And if it wasnt a penalty it was a yellow card but he did neither. I was right behind the goal and he was defintely tripped