where the fuck is rossiter?

MacBoyd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Seriously. Has he a career threatening injury? Is he having troubles mentally? Looked a good player the one time I seen him but this is unreal. Will be on at least 12k per week. Get his contract terminated. 

Remember Amoruso's first season?? I'm glad we didn't terminate his contract..

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Seriously. Has he a career threatening injury? Is he having troubles mentally? Looked a good player the one time I seen him but this is unreal. Will be on at least 12k per week. Get his contract terminated. 

Average salary is 7k so hardly think he will be on 12k or anywhere near it given his injuries before coming to us

Just now, gj923 said:

Average salary is 7k so hardly think he will be on 12k or anywhere near it given his injuries before coming to us

England under 20 captain signed from Liverpool I'd be shocked if he was less than 12k

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Has anyone ever said what injury he has which is making him "10 days" away? 

Once Warburton left it was disclosed he was having problems with his back, Warburton said nothing about it,was always getting close to being back.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Once Warburton left it was disclosed he was having problems with his back, Warburton said nothing about it,was always getting close to being back.

Right OK.  Potentially a career threatening thing then. 

13 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Since when was he looking like a good player?? Over hyped and underperforming as per the rest of the squad in the early part of the season. I agree, time to shift him and many others on. I'm sure he will be a good squad player at Tranmere.

Something very dodgy in the signing of him, I believe warburtons daughter or her company represent him, along with many others in our squad, so I think some sort of swindle has went on. 

I was delighted when we signed him, but was surprised that the England u20 captain has came north of the border tbh, id imagine a half decent English team would have taken him. Something just never sat quite right. 

I dont expect to see him again in a Rangers shirt