where the fuck is rossiter?

MacBoyd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the difficulty people have with this.

- He was suffering from a lot of recurring leg injuries.

- When exploring the cause of the recurring injuries, we identified that a back issue that was the source.

- We're addressing the back issue to prevent future injury.

It's frustrating, but it happens.

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

How have we arrived at the conclusion that he is on 12k per week?

Needs it to fuel his drug habit. Dodges training to go house-breaking too. Tanned a guy who posts in the OTs house. Punting some nice watches if you are interested. 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Who told you? Do you believe it? If not then why post it on a public forum?  

I heard the rumour from someone with decent connections in the club, no idea if it's true, never met rossiter or spent time in his company, never seen him take anything, just saying that I've heard this. 

Surely all these guys who know his bank balance and have seen his medical records are well placed to answer?

Just now, the_r_sole said:

I heard the rumour from someone with decent connections in the club, no idea if it's true, never met rossiter or spent time in his company, never seen him take anything, just saying that I've heard this. 

Surely all these guys who know his bank balance and have seen his medical records are well placed to answer?

So there is no evidence that the guy has used drugs other than some random you won't name? 

My source tells me that he was on the gear with David Weir. Big Davie got the sack as he was old enough to know better. MW was their dealer so he had to go too.

Jordon got off with a fine as it was only cooncil gear and every cunt knows a cup of strong coffee is a better upper than that shite.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So there is no evidence that the guy has used drugs other than some random you won't name? 

My source tells me that he was on the gear with David Weir. Big Davie got the sack as he was old enough to know better. MW was their dealer so he had to go too.

Jordon got off with a fine as it was only cooncil gear and every cunt knows a cup of strong coffee is a better upper than that shite.

Have you ever been on an internet forum before ya rocket?!

Just now, the_r_sole said:

Have you ever been on an internet forum before ya rocket?!

It's a Rangers forum not fucking facebook. You are basically starting an unsubstantiated rumour that Jordan uses drugs. The Club would have to report any drug test failure to the football authorities. It would be all over the papers. 

Who needs enemies when your own support slander you, he?

26 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

If I were him I'd be really fucking annoyed some idiots online were spreading bullshit rumours about me.