Toral.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said to my boy at half time that he'd cost us a goal and so it proved. He is definitely not a CM and Murty should have subbed him on the hour to give us fresh legs and also he'd been booked. He got that wrong while Wrights subs changed the game, thankfully we got the result we deserved overall but I'll drive kiernan to England myself if he hasn't already  put his head in the oven. 

11 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Said to my boy at half time that he'd cost us a goal and so it proved. He is definitely not a CM and Murty should have subbed him on the hour to give us fresh legs and also he'd been booked. He got that wrong while Wrights subs changed the game, thankfully we got the result we deserved overall but I'll drive kiernan to England myself if he hasn't already  put his head in the oven. 

We are not allowed to make subs on the hour anymore.

49 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Absolutely fucking garbage.

Halliday is 100% better than this cunt.

Agree that Toral is poor but Halliday is 100% the worst centre midfielder I've seen in a blue shirt. 

46 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Simply cannot start against the taigs. He's far too slow and although he is tidy, takes far too long to make a pass.

His tackling is pish also.

I wouldn't even say he was tidy - rarely seen a player give as many balls away, when under no or little pressure.

Must've been very promising to get into Arsenal, but he doesn't look to have come on much.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lot of absolute shite.

Are you actually Andy Halliday? That's 100% a genuine question? 

There can be no other explanation for you rating him. 

If it is you Andy...you should start wearing that flat cap you love so much to games, the longer hair is just not working for you. 

47 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Thought he had a decent game tbh albeit I missed the first 15 minutes

So did he mate. I must admit I thought he improved second half before he was subbed. Woeful in the first.

Just now, gsa said:

Are you actually Andy Halliday? That's 100% a genuine question? 

There can be no other explanation for you rating him. 

If it is you Andy...you should start wearing that flat cap you love so much to games, the longer hair is just not working for you. 

Yes, you caught me.

:lol:, so because I think Toral has been worse than him, I 'rate' him?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes, you caught me.

:lol:, so because I think Toral has been worse than him, I 'rate' him?

You're always on here leaping to his defence. 

He's abysmal. We all know it. Deal with it. 

I'm certain Toral is a good player but we haven't seen him do it in a Rangers jersey yet.  Maybe it's fitness, adjusting to Scottish football, or the absolute circus our club has become.  Hopefully he can find some form soon.

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Wow.  I thought he had a good game and won almost every tackle he went into and broke up the play well.  Maybe I'm wrong though. 

He did a lot of good things but like Kiernan his fuck ups usually cost us and his half hearted attempt definitely cost us first goal tonight. 

Poor first half, better second half although can't say it wouldnt have been too hard after his first half performance. Looks seriously unfit. Surely we have a young player we can chuck in instead of him?