Toral.

Just now, Inigo said:

Yeah, he was pish. Even so, and call me old fashioned, but you never booed a player off like that. A team, yeah, but an individual humiliation, no. 

I don't care how bad he was, booing individuals off like that is poor and I don't think it helps anything but satisfy some fans' anger. 

I kind of see where you are coming from and understand your point but to me, i was out my bed at 6 this morning to go to a job im no fussed on to have money to go to see MY team and find a cretin like Toral swan about and basically no give a fuck because hes off in the next week. I feel if i want to boo a guy who yes has more football skill than me but couldnt hold a candle to my work ethic then i feel justified. Talent without application is nothing and toral is a prime example of this  

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does an imposter like this end up on the books at Arsenal, Wenger Out indeed.

On a serious note I can't remember many times I've seen a player be that bad he got booed off, a gutless and pathetic display. Couldn't tell who was worse him or Windass (Hodson would've run them close had he stayed on).

37 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Agree with the first bit but disagree regards letting these frauds know they are taking the piss. The 4 young players tonight got stuck in where as Toral and imo McKay were looking after themselves incase of injury. 

McKay did seem to be playing it safe at first, but in fairness he did start throwing himself about looking for headers etc as the game went on - it's just not something he's good at. He didn't really come into the game until Barjonas came on, and even then I think Barjonas and Beerman showed him up. They're taking on players and shouting for the ball even when marked - as they have the confidence to still do something if they get it - and he's still just relying on being quick. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen their first goal back, absolute fucking shitebag.

I'm no one for being vocally negative towards the team , lost the place last night at him shitting it , fucking disgusting 

5 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

As I posted last night , worst display of a midfielder seen at ibrox , and I don't say that lightly ! Deserved everything he got , know thinking loan signings are not worth the hassle .

Depends on the ones you get - our last few have been worthless, apart from a few cameos from Hyndman.

Huddersfield's loanee keeper has got them a shot at the Premiership!