Please explain

15 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Ok am a season ticket holder ma Fenian boss wouldn't let me away for the game but I made it in at half time. Watched 15 mins looked like a easy win then got news of something else i had to do. Never looked like 3-2.  Plz help me with this bears? Am not one for leaving or turning up late but now have a taig boss who hates me.. From what I seen we looked comfortable and more direct. 

A dnt like starting posts but I need a catch up on the pish  tonight. 

That's a good way to describe the first 73 minutes, but after they scored and Kiernan lunged into that silly tackle we went back to defending like we did against Hearts and panicking.  Even with a 2-0 lead you never feel this Rangers team can see out the game without hitting the self destruct button and making a rip roaring cunt of themselves by either giving a goal away or getting a man sent off late on.

You missed a good performance from Hyndman, the boy is exactly the player I wish we were producing.

16 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Ok am a season ticket holder ma Fenian boss wouldn't let me away for the game but I made it in at half time. Watched 15 mins looked like a easy win then got news of something else i had to do. Never looked like 3-2.  Plz help me with this bears? Am not one for leaving or turning up late but now have a taig boss who hates me.. From what I seen we looked comfortable and more direct. 

A dnt like starting posts but I need a catch up on the pish  tonight. 

As per, we couldn't hold a two goal lead, defence was/is shite, a got out of jail card with Hyndman's late goal. Sellik will be shitting themselves.