McKays turn

4 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Im referring to the clip .

The end product was shite which it usually is.

He got a corner, but look at the very end of the clip, 3 guys surrounding him, one St Johnstone player in the middle and nobody from us making a front post run because our strikers are pish.  His final ball could improve, but even if it did there's nobody in the middle for us.

Imo wee McKays best position would be attacking midfield playing in behind the striker/s the shape of the team would need to change for this . He must still improve his shooting and range of passing to lift his game to the next level but on his game he's the most promising player we have.

I have been a fan of him since he started playing for the first team. He can be inconstant as many 'flair' players can be, I watched Hyndman last night give the ball away a few times and had the thought if it had been Barrie there would be a thread about it on RM when I got out from the game :happy:

I also think Barrie is a confidence player, like most I suppose, but he has great talent and hope he can continue to improve. We need the team playing better as a unit to get the best out of him IMO.

Great to see that turn again from last night, it looked good at the time but having it replayed from a slightly better angle is superb. :thumbup:

24 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have been a fan of him since he started playing for the first team. He can be inconstant as many 'flair' players can be, I watched Hyndman last night give the ball away a few times and had the thought if it had been Barrie there would be a thread about it on RM when I got out from the game :happy:

I also think Barrie is a confidence player, like most I suppose, but he has great talent and hope he can continue to improve. We need the team playing better as a unit to get the best out of him IMO.

Great to see that turn again from last night, it looked good at the time but having it replayed from a slightly better angle is superb. :thumbup:

:tu:

Good post Bud ..... and it mirror's my thoughts about Barrie .... last night was one of his finer performances ... he seemed to be everywhere.

I also agree about Hyndman ... big talent in the making there ... but a few passes went astray as you say ... just as well we won last night then, Eh? ..... and his winner was a corker .... I must also mention the atmosphere, and our support were brilliant and really up for it last night, and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt .... right to the death ... how important they were .... 'cause even though we were a man down, the support just decided ... fuck that ... it was magic .... :lol:

:UK:

56 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He has talent but just can't do it often enough. A bit of a luxury at the minute.

Not many players of his ability can do it all the time, Davy Cooper was a tricky player but had lots of games where he didn't turn up, tricky wingers either turn up on the day or are pish.