KeyserSoze

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not sure what you're saying there, mate.

Most of my posts, if not all of them are agreed with by the majority. 

Ah mate! I wasn't saying that at all.

I was saying your post covered all bases and we can all never agree on anything, but we could this. It was just a joke, but if you ever have to explain a joke you know it isn't a good one! 

41 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is Dave in the country? Dave should be here to make the announcement.

he cant waste one of his 80 days on something this trivial. Hes an Anfield season ticket to thinkabout. and his old mums birthday

31 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Ah mate! I wasn't saying that at all.

I was saying your post covered all bases and we can all never agree on anything, but we could this. It was just a joke, but if you ever have to explain a joke you know it isn't a good one! 

I know, I was taking the piss :lol:

“No truth at all” – Caixinha to Rangers rubbished by Qatari club, manager denies talks

By Sport Witness Team 

Pedro Caixinha taking over from Mark Warburton at Rangers has always seemed a strange one. A very strange one.

Quite how, why, where and when the whole idea started is unknown, but Rangers’ reported attempts to get Caixinha to Ibrox are either a work of random, or well researched, genius, or an agent bringing something unlikely together.

Around a week ago there were claims that Caixinha wanted to be in charge of Rangers at the beginning of this week, confident his current club Al-Gharafa would let him go without too much of a fight.

That clearly didn’t happened and Caixinha was in charge of Al-Gharafa as they lost 3-2 at home to Al-Sailiya on Thursday. After the match Caixinha spoke to the media and was asked about claims he’s in talks to move to the Scottish Premiership and take over at Rangers.

Al-Gharafa have published the following statement: ‘Pedro Caixinha denied the existence of negotiations with him to take over the responsibility of training the team Glasgow Rangers, stressing that he has a contract with Al-Gharafa and there’s no truth at all to it.’

Of course, it could simply be manager and club trying to put on a public face, with very different things happening in private. But, as far as Al-Gharafa are concerned, they want to get a message out that talk of Pedro Caixinha going to Rangers is nonsense.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/no-truth-caixinha-rangers-talks-rubbished-qatari-club-manager-denies-talks/

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

“No truth at all” – Caixinha to Rangers rubbished by Qatari club, manager denies talks

By Sport Witness Team 

Pedro Caixinha taking over from Mark Warburton at Rangers has always seemed a strange one. A very strange one.

Quite how, why, where and when the whole idea started is unknown, but Rangers’ reported attempts to get Caixinha to Ibrox are either a work of random, or well researched, genius, or an agent bringing something unlikely together.

Around a week ago there were claims that Caixinha wanted to be in charge of Rangers at the beginning of this week, confident his current club Al-Gharafa would let him go without too much of a fight.

That clearly didn’t happened and Caixinha was in charge of Al-Gharafa as they lost 3-2 at home to Al-Sailiya on Thursday. After the match Caixinha spoke to the media and was asked about claims he’s in talks to move to the Scottish Premiership and take over at Rangers.

Al-Gharafa have published the following statement: ‘Pedro Caixinha denied the existence of negotiations with him to take over the responsibility of training the team Glasgow Rangers, stressing that he has a contract with Al-Gharafa and there’s no truth at all to it.’

Of course, it could simply be manager and club trying to put on a public face, with very different things happening in private. But, as far as Al-Gharafa are concerned, they want to get a message out that talk of Pedro Caixinha going to Rangers is nonsense.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/no-truth-caixinha-rangers-talks-rubbished-qatari-club-manager-denies-talks/

of course we can't open talks with a manager in a a job said absolutely nothing about his agent tho

37 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

The newspapers are you mean? The club hasn't said a word. 

Which makes the whole situation even more of a shambles. This is embarrassing

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Which makes the whole situation even more of a shambles. This is embarrassing

Wit?

What do you expect the club do? They have told you everything you need to know. When they have something else to announce they will. 

Bleating on because they dont give you a daily update on stuff is retarded. 

39 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Sadly not. Rumours of Wilson stalling/rejecting and us going to 2nd or 3rd choice. Also Pedros club rubbishing claims he has even spoke to us and is going nowhere. :confused: 

1/14 with PP for Pedro.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Today was gonna be the day they threw my Rangers Wonderwall back to me...........

Fuck sake tanner now you should've somehow realised what you gotta do. you know what mate I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do, about you now
X