who do you want for Manager out of the names mentioned  

174 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want for Manager out of the names mentioned

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McLeish, but only until the end of the season at which point we can invite applicants and have a look at those out of contract or out of work - which could include McLeish.

Understand that it doesn't seem to going that way but it was my preferred course of action when the resignations were announced.

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Probably the most "we're skint" list of candidates i've ever seen.

McLeish till the end of the season and pray to god something better becomes available in the summer. 

Sadly, "we're skint" is our current position. The manager doesn't matter really, the team are shite an you can't polish a jobby. 

McInnes is Rangers daft and would probably find it hard to turn us down, if we were able to make contact with him as I seen Milne says he'd do everything he could to block it. 

He's the best of a very uninspiring list for me. 

I want some other cunt,

Pedro, unknown quantity and a nutter but maybe have good contacts for foreign players

McInnes, Knows the Scottish game inside out and a Rangers man but has he any contacts for players, a DoF might help though.

McLiesh, A Rangers man but does he have his finger on the pulse, interm manager IMO.

1. De Boer

2. Pardew

3. Neil

4. McIness

5. McLeish

6. Caixinha

De Boer looks off the table now, Pardew is unlikely, realistically I'd really like Alex Neil to be appointed. Caixinha is bottom of the list only because he is an unknown and doesn't have a great CV but I'm happy to give him a try and see what happens with him. 

Can't believe so many people vote for an unknown manager, another gamble, OK every manager is a gamble but someone who knows nothing of UK or Scottish football, were will he sign players from & will they be able to win us the title?

Remember Dave King said we would be challenging for the title in yr3 ( I.E. next season) and every season thereafter, this appointment must be the real deal, no IF's or But's or:

• King has failed!
  • The board have failed!
  • The business plan has failed!

Will King over invest 'Again' with this new manager? Or will he use the fans & ST money to try & compete for the title next season?