Hyndman

2 minutes ago, Cathcart Ranger said:

His style of play reminds me of Barry Ferguson collects the ball in important areas and can see the pass if could afford him wee could build a team round him 

I'd prefer to build a team around Kante 

Aye, i'm afraid it's a case of "enjoy it while it lasts" as he'll be off at the end of the season, and given that it was Warburton's contacts that secured the loan, the chances of him coming back are slimmer than they would've been.

He's 20 years old.  And he's turning into a very good player.   Arguably he's doing more for Rangers since he joined than the vast majority of his team mates, which should be putting the rest of the squad to some shame.   They are being out-shone by an on-loan 20 year old.   

There's a lot of work for a new manager to do to produce a squad with a lot more of the ability and skill that Hyndman has shown.   I hope Bournemouth and Hyndman might both be persuaded to let him stay another season, assuming the new manager wanted to keep him a bit longer that is.