Frank McParland

scottjf82

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Fuck up pal. Tanneral is old. We should be lucky someone at his age and with his wisdom is still on here. 

Thought that was Smile?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

You read the whole list aye? Post it so we can see every player that FM suggested we sign. Every single one.

It was up on here the other day out the 30 ish players around three were half decent.

Just now, pcbear said:

It was up on here the other day out the 30 ish players around three were half decent.

Never seen it. If you find it can you link me. Is there context with the list? I mean its a list of shite players but maybe its actually a list of the best of the shite we could afford to sign.

If I said to my current employer 'x company has offered me a job I might hand my notice in' and then I am wrongfully dismissed then take that job id still be due a payout 

it makes no difference unfortunately, the deciding factor will be what agreement was made between the club and mcparland, weir and warburton

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

aye Im sure the English are just chomping at the bit to right off a guy with MW CV, contacts and rating in the game all because we've rolled out the "crooked" pish.

Still waiting for evidence him or any of his staff were at the fiddle.

Plenty of pish evidence left though.

46 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Never seen it. If you find it can you link me. Is there context with the list? I mean its a list of shite players but maybe its actually a list of the best of the shite we could afford to sign.

Way beyond my computer skills.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Amazes me that they tossers always manage to find more mugs to take them on.

Which concerns me when we go for the more cheap options in players or managers. Seems like players and managers have an etcher-sketch reputation and can still demand decent money even if their past has not been impressive at all. So when we go even cheaper...

I go...

1054637fd29660da4489db37a13c8b20d8e3903d

Had a quick look on Notts Forest forum, they have a dislike for their owner Fawaz, who is in the habit of sacking managers after a few months (McLeish amongst them) They seem to think McParland (who is apparently on a 2 month contract) is okay, but are not too keen on Warburton, and most think it's unlikely he'll come in.

They seem like another bunch of fans who have been let down by their board too often.