smitzer007

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Legend. Guy turned up to my wedding and had glass of champers. Then shouted at me cause his party couldnt start at ibrox til my wedding left. Shat myself and said im really sorry

Fuck, that must have been a helluva mess:britney:

On your wedding day aswell, did it just fall out your kilt?

Sir Walter is a legend, love the guy.

Aye gave me this look mate i honestly bricked it. He then smiled, shoke my hand and wished me and the mrs all the best. Took the time to give photo's with my guests drink in hand. June 25th isnt my wedding anniversary its the day i met sir Walter!

Fuckin love Sir Walter remember him hitting the touchine in the League Cup final against St. Mirren when we went down to 9 men, he fuckin bossed it & brought the trophy ? back to Ibrox, I know there are hundreds of games he influenced but I was there that day & seen it way my own eyes he didn't score the goal but he won us the cup that day ??

There's that something about him that we won't find in any other managers about the game just now

to me warburton was very much the opposite we need a bit more of the old school in whoever takes over the role 

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Only if king ponies up 30mill, smith cant work without a fund to spend on the team

he doesnt need the much. He said on the telly the team needs 5/6 players of a better quality than is there at present. We dont need to go out and spend £5 million on each of them. Someone like Danial Cousins up front would run riot in the division - he was  £750K.

He's one of the few living Rangers legends that's never let us down. Oozes class, fucking love the guy, 100% Legend without a doubt.

And while I think he should be left to enjoy his retirement if he were to put his name forward to be manager I'd take him back in a heartbeat, honestly can't say enough about him, would love to meet him just to personally thank him for everything he's done for Rangers 

Walter Smith's Blue and White Army No Surrender

40 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he doesnt need the much. He said on the telly the team needs 5/6 players of a better quality than is there at present. We dont need to go out and spend £5 million on each of them. Someone like Danial Cousins up front would run riot in the division - he was  £750K.

He spent 3.5mill on lafferty amongst other big purchases, his idea of better quality usually resulted im millions spent, we havent got that, not even close

He fucked up twice by giving McCoist the job and then jumping on the board for a few months then taking a 50k pay off when we've were skint 

but he's a born winner - shame he's retired as I'd have him back here in a heartbeat for a third time but times move on.

21 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Did he?:lol:Missed that. He had as much luck picking his successor as Ferguson did at United. Won't hold it against him as I'm sure their fans don't either!

I thought SAF wanted Murinho to be his successor at United? 

19 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Did he?:lol:Missed that. He had as much luck picking his successor as Ferguson did at United. Won't hold it against him as I'm sure their fans don't either!

Yeah. Tanner asked him who should be the next manager and he said something along the lines of someone who will bring success but I don't know I'm not great at picking managers.

I thought this was going to be a thread criticising him for some reason. Was preparing to argue long into the night. 

It was great seeing him looking so well. Would literally give my left bollock to have him back again. 

Absolute fucking legend. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Only if king ponies up 30mill, smith cant work without a fund to spend on the team

its just a shame we can't get one of those title winning managers in that don't need any money to spend to compete for the league

?