Walter Smith

smitzer007

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I thought this was going to be a thread criticising him for some reason. Was preparing to argue long into the night. 

It was great seeing him looking so well. Would literally give my left bollock to have him back again. 

Absolute fucking legend. 

Hahaha same. I was about to come in all guns blazing. Was ready to start calling cunts taigs and everything 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He spent 3.5mill on lafferty amongst other big purchases, his idea of better quality usually resulted im millions spent, we havent got that, not even close

I keep seeing this being repeated over and over "we don't have the money"

How no?

There was a boycott  and a protest campaign to get King on the board because he's a rich Rangers fan who was willing to invest £X to sort the Club out and beat the taigs. Are we all playing dumb now pretending we didn't think it would take millions to get us back on top?

If King and the current board dont have the money then why are they in charge? They were the "fans choice", there was a huge campaign by supporters to get them in. Why are they not accountable to the fans who put them where they are? 

We sent Sarver  and the other yanks and the rest of them away. Even though some of them had proven funds available. So are fans saying they prefer a skint Rangers run by a Bear over a Rangers run well by a yank or an outsider? The boycotters are all burying their heads in the sand by the looks of it

Why are they there if they don't have or can't provide the funds needed?

14 minutes ago, Willis said:

Should be Knighted just for this

That was after the AEK Athens game in our week from hell, we got beat in Athens in the middle of defeats  from the tims and Falkirk in various competitions, whenever I thing were having a bad time my mind goes back to that week then its not so sore.

6 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Therein lies his greatness.my favourite  Rangers manager.true blue Proddy who got every players respect., and no supporter would cross him  either .him and big jock Wallace honoured to be mentioned  in the same breath.wish he was 8n charge next week.that stare man.ha ha ha.that must have put the fear into every non trier in that dressing room.love him.

No Surrender

Rab 

Big Jock Wallace once walked from Mussleburgh to Tynecastle back in the early 80's 

6 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Therein lies his greatness.my favourite  Rangers manager.true blue Proddy who got every players respect., and no supporter would cross him  either .him and big jock Wallace honoured to be mentioned  in the same breath.wish he was 8n charge next week.that stare man.ha ha ha.that must have put the fear into every non trier in that dressing room.love him.

No Surrender

Rab 

Well said chief.  Jock Wallace encompassed everything that makes Rangers what it is and Walter had the perfect attitude when it came to managing us. A man with a mix of their intelligence and respect for the game and the club is exactly what this club needs. Is there anyone other than Walter that is like that? Can't think of one, Mcleish knows the score but he's not a Walter or Big Jock

Hope all is well with you mate

No Surrender

Willis

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

That was after the AEK Athens game in our week from hell, we got beat in Athens in the middle of defeats  from the tims and Falkirk in various competitions, whenever I thing were having a bad time my mind goes back to that week then its not so sore.

I'd think it was a bit vulgar for a PC bear such as yourself bro

11 hours ago, Willis said:

I keep seeing this being repeated over and over "we don't have the money"

How no?

There was a boycott  and a protest campaign to get King on the board because he's a rich Rangers fan who was willing to invest £X to sort the Club out and beat the taigs. Are we all playing dumb now pretending we didn't think it would take millions to get us back on top?

If King and the current board dont have the money then why are they in charge? They were the "fans choice", there was a huge campaign by supporters to get them in. Why are they not accountable to the fans who put them where they are? 

We sent Sarver  and the other yanks and the rest of them away. Even though some of them had proven funds available. So are fans saying they prefer a skint Rangers run by a Bear over a Rangers run well by a yank or an outsider? The boycotters are all burying their heads in the sand by the looks of it

Why are they there if they don't have or can't provide the funds needed?

The current expenditure on the squad proves we don't have the money.

15 hours ago, cushynumber said:

he doesnt need the much. He said on the telly the team needs 5/6 players of a better quality than is there at present. We dont need to go out and spend £5 million on each of them. Someone like Danial Cousins up front would run riot in the division - he was  £750K.

He could definitely done better with the money Warburton had. I mean the top scorer in the league was 500k. 

Don't need to spend lucrative amounts of money to get talent just looking in the right areas and having a strong team. 

The squad yesterday showed that's what it can do, get 3-4 new signings to strengthen thst style of play and get rid of some passengers and we'd be laughing.