Graeme Murty

Jonok

I like his passion, still cheering goals at 6-0 etc. There is something I like about him to be honest, I hope he stays as the U20 coach or as a member of the new management team for the first team

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to get carried away. It was only Hamilton. BUT he does seem to be growing into the role, and I wonder if he's gaining confidence from handling the ig name players at the club. Perhaps he didn't have their respect at first? Anyway, Whatever he has changed/is doing differently, it's working, so long may that continue. First time in weeks I will go into work on a Monday morning with a smile on my face, as my boss is a Hamilton Accie. (No...not that sort). Did I mention it was only Hamilton? Fuck it.....6-0 against any mob is a great result!

Guy's a fucking Diddy had personal experience with him when he was at Southampton and nothing I've seen since he took charge has changed my mind. There could be a thousand coaches who would be better suited to having such a pivotal coaching role at a club like ours. Don't forget it was the plum MW that brought him to the club, his track record of recruitment hasn't exactly been remarkable has it? Anyone could have led the team to a victory over that shower today. NEVER forget beating Hamilton is a fucking expectation not a hope. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

They said in both Waghorns and his post match interviews that it might be his last game, do they know something we don't?

Think you must be the only one who doesn't know Caixinha will be in before the next game!

4 hours ago, PRW. said:

Took him time to get to grips with it but he has beaten St Johnstone which we hadn't done all season and for the first time scored more than 3 goals in a match. Can go back to U20's with his head held high.

Well done Murtinho.

Murtinho :UK:

Guest Lloyd72
16 minutes ago, Amato said:

Think you must be the only one who doesn't know Caixinha will be in before the next game!

When did this come out? Not like me to miss something like that with the amount of time I spend on twitter :lol:

12 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

When did this come out? Not like me to miss something like that with the amount of time I spend on twitter :lol:

Lol ok to be fair, it's not "come out" as such various outlets seem to be running with it and sky now have Caixinho at 1/5 to be next manager. I'd be astounded if he wasn't announced within the next week

Guest Lloyd72
28 minutes ago, Amato said:

Lol ok to be fair, it's not "come out" as such various outlets seem to be running with it and sky now have Caixinho at 1/5 to be next manager. I'd be astounded if he wasn't announced within the next week

So what you're saying is no one really knows if he's coming yet :p: We haven't heard back from Wilson yet either so nothing will come out about Caixinha before it comes out about WIlson imo.

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

Guy's a fucking Diddy had personal experience with him when he was at Southampton and nothing I've seen since he took charge has changed my mind. There could be a thousand coaches who would be better suited to having such a pivotal coaching role at a club like ours. Don't forget it was the plum MW that brought him to the club, his track record of recruitment hasn't exactly been remarkable has it? Anyone could have led the team to a victory over that shower today. NEVER forget beating Hamilton is a fucking expectation not a hope. 

Aberdeen didn't beat Hamilton during the week.

You are a strange one 

:lol:

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fans can't even get behind our 20's coach, who is filling a gap. 

He knows, the board knows and we know he's temporary  

he DESERVES our backing   

Nah fuck that anyone could have done what he's doing, shite, tarrier, not rangers class, MW signing, Just another Mcdowall. (Just covering all the bases, don't think I missed any out)

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Nah fuck that anyone could have done what he's doing, shite, tarrier, not rangers class, MW signing, Just another Mcdowall. (Just covering all the bases, don't think I missed any out)

No you couldn't because you don't work as a coach for our club. 

I'm surprised by you Lloyd 

200w.gif

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You are a strange one 

:lol:

Explain... if you'd have been on here, which I'm sure you were, after the debacles at Inverness and Dundee then I'm sure you'll have seen the general consensus was there was no way this guy should be 'taking care' of the team at the moment. How fucking fickle this place can be at times, rewind 8 days and the guy was getting it both barrels. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, KeyserSoze said:

No you couldn't because you don't work as a coach for our club. 

I'm surprised by you Lloyd 

Not yet but I'll send them a list of posts I made on here showing how utterly clueless I am when it comes to football and then they'll have to give me a job :lol:

In all honesty I like Murty, I think the guys doing better than most expected, he has improved us the last couple of games while being under extreme pressure, I'm not sure I want him for the Scum match though because I feel bad for the guy being put in that position

And yet we drew 1-1 with the exact same team at Ibrox at the start of the season.

I'm on the fence about Murty. Don't know if it's his management or just that Warburton is gone, that cartwheel shite put me right off him but hes done really well today and if it was down to his management and it continues I'd be OK with him getting the job till end of season.

The taigs  won't be able to handle it if we get a result against them without even a full time manager :lol: