Graeme Murty

Jonok

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

And yet we drew 1-1 with the exact same team at Ibrox at the start of the season.

Stop talking sense this is RangerMedia ffs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

Guy's a fucking Diddy had personal experience with him when he was at Southampton and nothing I've seen since he took charge has changed my mind. There could be a thousand coaches who would be better suited to having such a pivotal coaching role at a club like ours. Don't forget it was the plum MW that brought him to the club, his track record of recruitment hasn't exactly been remarkable has it? Anyone could have led the team to a victory over that shower today. NEVER forget beating Hamilton is a fucking expectation not a hope. 

Fuck up ya prick

Would you rather a tranny shagging Fenian aye?

1 minute ago, rangersmad86 said:

Explain... if you'd have been on here, which I'm sure you were, after the debacles at Inverness and Dundee then I'm sure you'll have seen the general consensus was there was no way this guy should be 'taking care' of the team at the moment. How fucking fickle this place can be at times, rewind 8 days and the guy was getting it both barrels. 

I was there   

After the debacle of Inverness and Dundee. Ok - Today we scored six goals, conceded none, scored from corners, a much maligned player bagged a second half hat trick and they had not one shot on goal. Can you tell me when that last happened?

Geez, here was me thinking he would have learned fuck all from his previous two games. 

As I said he is temporary he knows it and we know it. Get behind him ffs, he deserves our support in what must be a scary job for him.  

5 hours ago, PRW. said:

Took him time to get to grips with it but he has beaten St Johnstone which we hadn't done all season and for the first time scored more than 3 goals in a match. Can go back to U20's with his head held high.

Well done Murtinho.

We scored five twice though or does that not count. ?

What's with the re-writing history on here.

7 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Aye you're right, what a guy we had in charge that day as well. 

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

Anyone could have led the team to a victory over that shower today.

Just now, rangersmad86 said:

Are you going to knock me out big man? I remember my first beer as well! Careful not to pish yourself tonight 

Aye? You're a bit of a prick TBH. I'd put my second beer over your head 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I was there   

After the debacle of Inverness and Dundee. Ok - Today we scored six goals, conceded none, scored from corners, a much maligned player bagged a second half hat trick and they had not one shot on goal. Can you tell me when that last happened?

Geez, here was me thinking he would have learned fuck all from his previous two games. 

As I said he is temporary he knows it and we know it. Get behind him ffs, he deserves our support in what must be a scary job for him.  

I take your point on some of that post, particularly re: corners and goals but if you think going into an OF game at the piggery with Graeme Murty in charge is sensible then we'll agree to disagree mate. 

Just now, rangersmad86 said:

I take your point on some of that post, particularly re: corners and goals but if you think going into an OF game at the piggery with Graeme Murty in charge is sensible then we'll agree to disagree mate. 

Who else is there at the moment, he's in charge lets get behind him until it changes. 

You should just agree with me it's easier tbf 

Im just enjoying being back to normal interviews that dont rave on about being in a good place and stats. Murty talks like a football guy and that's good enough for most of us.I thank him for what he has achieved because that slippery slope we were on was a first class ticket down the shitter !!

Today we saw Rangers back on form. Slaughtering the other teams in the league as it should be. Maybe Murty's methods took a while to sink through but he should take a bow today.

Hats off to him and the team and long may it continue (especially against the jacobites).

The difference I've noticed between Murty and Warburton is that he has the team being more direct, Warburton liked the team passing the ball around the midfield and more often than not it would end up back at the keeper (all in the name of keeping possession). Murty has them getting the ball forward more with less faffing about.

10 hours ago, PRW. said:

Took him time to get to grips with it but he has beaten St Johnstone which we hadn't done all season and for the first time scored more than 3 goals in a match. Can go back to U20's with his head held high.

Well done Murtinho.

We scored 3 against  Kilmarnock