Graeme Murty

Jonok

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday, March 04, 2017 at 4:53 PM, big blue Fin said:

Maybe jumping the gun here lads?

Sure we won big today but like the old proverb says one swallows does not a summer make.

Although to be fair we did look far better today.

Sure you're wrong there mate, though it was, one swallow does not make a blowjob.

We go from playing bottom of the table to top of the table within a week. it will be interesting to see how Murty adapts the team and set up for the tims. If it goes well, I can see the board holding onto him until a new manager comes in at the summer, as this would allow them to appoint a DoF to help Murty and allow them time to chose a manager without a rush.

Interesting times.

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Rangers fans get Dirrty for Murty as they pen Christina Aguilera inspired tribute to caretaker

BYFRASER CLARKE
Creative Gers supporters have reworked Aguilera's hit in tribute to youth coach Graeme Murty who has taken the reigns in an interim basis following the exit of Mark Warburton.

Rangers fans will pay tribute to their temporary boss during the Old Firm clash - by dedicating a version of Christina Aguilera's 'Dirrty' to him.

Rangers' youth team coach, Graeme Murty , recently took the reigns at Ibrox on an interim basis following Mark Warburton's controversial exit.

Now one creative Gers supporter has created his own lyrics to the 2002 smash-hit and is calling on his fellow fans to "get Murrty" at the clash against Celtic.

Posting on an online Rangers forum called "Follow Follow", one user has changed the words to Aguilera's number one record from "Dirrty" to "Murrty."

The changed lyrics claim that Murty got the job because "Warbs was a little bit naughty" and that his sweat will be "dripping all over" his counterpart Brendan Rodgers' body.

Other lines insist that Murty and his players are "gonna shake the room," and will be "sweatin' until the whistle goes off."

Whilst the song also states that the former Scotland right-back will: "get the bears fired up in a hurry," and ends by saying: "It's about time that we beat our rivals."

Posting yesterday, the songwriting Gers fan titled his post: "Song for Graeme Murty."

He wrote: "I know how much everyone on here loves a song suggestion, so it's only fair that our current gaffer has one.

"To the tune of Christina Aguilera - Dirrty. We've got a week to fine tune it before the game against them next weekend."

The song offering sparked a mixed reaction from fellow forum users.

One less than impressed fan asked: "Never tried acid, what's it like mate?"

Another commented: "Trying too hard."

Whilst one added: "I don't even know why I open these threads, it only ever results in catching second hand embarrassment."

However, others were fans of the new tune.

One wrote: "Bravo mate take a bow."

Whilst another added: "I'm getting that. Gonna get Murty."

Rangers play Celtic this Sunday at Celtic Park but go into the match some 33 points behind their bitter rivals, who are yet to lose a domestic match this season.

Graeme Murty took over temporary charge last month but Gers bosses are hoping to announce a new manager shortly, with Portuguese coach Pedro Caxinha the current favourite for the job.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-dirrty-murty-pen-9973845

:britney:

20 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Rangers fans get Dirrty for Murty as they pen Christina Aguilera inspired tribute to caretaker

BYFRASER CLARKE
Creative Gers supporters have reworked Aguilera's hit in tribute to youth coach Graeme Murty who has taken the reigns in an interim basis following the exit of Mark Warburton.

Rangers fans will pay tribute to their temporary boss during the Old Firm clash - by dedicating a version of Christina Aguilera's 'Dirrty' to him.

Rangers' youth team coach, Graeme Murty , recently took the reigns at Ibrox on an interim basis following Mark Warburton's controversial exit.

Now one creative Gers supporter has created his own lyrics to the 2002 smash-hit and is calling on his fellow fans to "get Murrty" at the clash against Celtic.

Posting on an online Rangers forum called "Follow Follow", one user has changed the words to Aguilera's number one record from "Dirrty" to "Murrty."

The changed lyrics claim that Murty got the job because "Warbs was a little bit naughty" and that his sweat will be "dripping all over" his counterpart Brendan Rodgers' body.

Other lines insist that Murty and his players are "gonna shake the room," and will be "sweatin' until the whistle goes off."

Whilst the song also states that the former Scotland right-back will: "get the bears fired up in a hurry," and ends by saying: "It's about time that we beat our rivals."

Posting yesterday, the songwriting Gers fan titled his post: "Song for Graeme Murty."

He wrote: "I know how much everyone on here loves a song suggestion, so it's only fair that our current gaffer has one.

"To the tune of Christina Aguilera - Dirrty. We've got a week to fine tune it before the game against them next weekend."

The song offering sparked a mixed reaction from fellow forum users.

One less than impressed fan asked: "Never tried acid, what's it like mate?"

Another commented: "Trying too hard."

Whilst one added: "I don't even know why I open these threads, it only ever results in catching second hand embarrassment."

However, others were fans of the new tune.

One wrote: "Bravo mate take a bow."

Whilst another added: "I'm getting that. Gonna get Murty."

Rangers play Celtic this Sunday at Celtic Park but go into the match some 33 points behind their bitter rivals, who are yet to lose a domestic match this season.

Graeme Murty took over temporary charge last month but Gers bosses are hoping to announce a new manager shortly, with Portuguese coach Pedro Caxinha the current favourite for the job.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-dirrty-murty-pen-9973845

That is the lowest point of our 5 years as sevco . Ramsdens cup final , Alloa away , ally's honking tactics and the play offs were a breeze compared to reading that