I'm No A Billy He's A Tim

Be full of wee wanks with tight jeans and poofy hair accompanied by their bead rattler mates all high fiving each other and saying it's only a game and all that, well fuck the lot of them, I will be spending my Saturday night getting mwi, watching the fight then listening to bigotry till about 3 am, FTP 

3 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I think a rangers fan and a tim are thrown in a cell together quite inaccurate if you ask me tims don't get arrested for anything the trails always go cold

Put me in a cell way a taig and i'll knock 7 shades a shite oot him.

My aunt got us tickets for my birthday a few year ago, it was actually a lot better than I thot it would be although it was cringey as fuck at times especially the end. It's not tame at all tho, it's "fenian bastard" and "tarrier cunt" from the start which is great.

It's funny how we've got all these names that offend them and all they have is "H**" which we called them first, and "orange bastard" which plenty of us actually literally are :lol:

I actually went to see it and enjoyed it. It's written marginally in our favour with the taig a fud.

Not particularly thought provoking but reasonably enjoyable nonetheless.

Made me appreciate hating the caants even more which I don't think was the objective but as a play it was ok.