Players begging for 2 days off

scottyc06

Everything thats wrong with this shower of shite, aye they've just had a good win today but old firm week & they're raging cos they've got to go in and train for a few hours tomorrow! 

Murty said this after the game:

“The players are a wee bit angry with me as I’ve told them in they are in tomorrow but you have to deal with it and do the right things.

“We’re making sure we get the working week that we like.

“So they will be in tomorrow but off Monday.

“If we’re going to do some work on Tuesday and Wednesday they have to get this game out of their system first.

“They’ve been begging for two days off but it’s more important they are ready to go to work on Tuesday.”

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Everything thats wrong with this shower of shite, aye they've just had a good win today but old firm week & they're raging cos they've got to go in and train for a few hours tomorrow! 

Murty said this after the game:

“The players are a wee bit angry with me as I’ve told them in they are in tomorrow but you have to deal with it and do the right things.

“We’re making sure we get the working week that we like.

“So they will be in tomorrow but off Monday.

“If we’re going to do some work on Tuesday and Wednesday they have to get this game out of their system first.

“They’ve been begging for two days off but it’s more important they are ready to go to work on Tuesday.”

True mate after all most of them have been virtually off all season up until now!!!

Fair play to Murty. Would have been all to easy for a caretaker to appease the players and cave here, a professional decision and the correct one. I'm just annoyed this has came out and wound me up after a 6-0 win. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

everything that's wrong with this squad. This is my worry for a foreign manager if he comes in and changes shit this mob I'll kick off like spoiled brats. That's why its important to get someone that knows our game in as number 2

If they kick off get them to fuck simple as that, i'd rather have someone who will boot balls and make them work hard to wear that badge on match day.

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

If they kick off get them to fuck simple as that, i'd rather have someone who will boot balls and make them work hard to wear that badge on match day.

100% mate and the board must back any manager over the issue .