***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mm come on mate .The excitement is playing with your mind 

The season has been a disgrace .Winning the cup will just make me forget all the pain 

More important to beat them,  than win anything.  Biggest game of the season by a country mile.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Once I ran to you
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a bhoy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Tainted love WOAH OH WOOO
Tainted love

Don't touch me, please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm gonna pack my things and go

35jz43m.jpg

Nah, prefer football banter,  not political banter. I'm watching with the grandkids

Our slow start to games is giving me the fear, it wont have been missed and I reckon they'll be rapid out the blocks to try and catch us cold, Pedro's highlighted this as a concern so hopefully the players respond and are alive and sharp from the get go, 100% concentration required, this isnt a game for sloppyness - we'll be punished, get some early tackles in and try and take the game to them.

They were complacent last time, they thought they'd win easy and at one nil probably thought the game was won, we're gonna have to get some big performances from our players to get a result, but I've got a wee feeling we'll pull it off.

All the best to our team and i hope every bear who's going gets home safe, after much joyous drunken bigoted celebration obv.:UK:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only  the Tarriers we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over!