***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

10 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's the future tbh,  now's the time too ditch the hate and bigotry that has shamed us , think I might get a half n half scarf tomorrow 

I agree, the type of atmosphere in https://youtu.be/YH65jS-EseQ is the type of environment that should be looked at, to encourage families to come to games.

BridgeIsBlue said: Wit?

I didn't like your song, as it's not football related

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree, the type of atmosphere in https://youtu.be/YH65jS-EseQ is the type of environment that should be looked at, to encourage families to come to games.

I didn't like your song, as it's not football related

Yeah we could learn so much from the USA,  I have made myself a half n half scarf for today , and hope we can be like rugby fans in the future and all sit together , think we should do a deal with the x factor or something where their acts perform the half time show too , imagine the positive publicity 

Guest Lloyd72
13 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah we could learn so much from the USA,  I have made myself a half n half scarf for today , and hope we can be like rugby fans in the future and all sit together , think we should do a deal with the x factor or something where their acts perform the half time show too , imagine the positive publicity 

We should take notes from Everton and Liverpool who have fans who basically suck each other off during Merseyside "derbies"

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

We should take notes from Everton and Liverpool who have fans who basically suck each other off during Merseyside "derbies"

Yeah hopefully with the right investment and stuff we could have as big a derby as that 1 day , proper family clubs who realise it's just a game , you think that's who our inspiration  should be @Sweetheart ?

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Scottish football as a whole could learn so much from the USA, I wouldn't go too OTT though, the whole league needs a revamp so that it becomes commercially and financially stronger league. Fans cheering their teams on adds value to the club through positive publicity. 

Guest Lloyd72
13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Scottish football as a whole could learn so much from the USA, I wouldn't go too OTT though, the whole league needs a revamp so that it becomes commercially and financially stronger league. Fans cheering their teams on adds value to the club through positive publicity. 

Do you even realise the amount of shite you talk