***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Guest Lloyd72

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Wes

Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  Ā Hodson Ā Wilson Ā Hill Ā  WallaceĀ 

Ā  Ā Tav Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā HyndmanĀ  Ā  Ā ToralĀ Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā McKay

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā MoH

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Waghorn Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

I don't know how this is gonna go tbh. I'm more optimistic than last time though for no reason. 2-0 toĀ Rangers

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm at the Forge just now and forgot these bastards were at home, jesus there a smelly looking shower of tramps, I asked her if it would be considered bad form to plough the car right into a group of them but she said she's pretty sure that's illegal, fucking reprobates.Ā 

It'd go down as mercy killing mate.....go for it!!....only if you drive a big ass 4x4 thoughĀ :whistle:

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I was adamant I'd never take another ticket for this shithole but I got offered one last night and couldn't turn it down. I'm dreading it as they're as bigoted as ever and are looking 'down' on us so to speak. But you've got to support your team and sing the songs that make them sick. So roll on Sunday, it'll be a defeat but the fans will always do us proud.

Spot on.Ā 

Guest Lloyd72

They're shite, the only reason people think they are great is because the rest of Scottish football is even worse. They are not unbeatable.

Pack the midfield, work on defending set pieces all week and don't waste chance after chance. We need to be all over them from KO and hope McKay can give us that bitĀ of magic and Miller has his scoring boots on.

I'm quietly confident we can pull it off, we need to make a statement. End their winning streak and stop them winning the treble.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

That arrogant prick saying st.Mirren are the best team they've played domestically

Ā 

Well maybe they Were? Who else hadĀ lead them for so long at home

Everyone else in thisĀ league have been woeful this seasonĀ