***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Not feeling optimistic but could say that about many games this season. It was either now or later we'd face them so whatever really.

Bring them on. We might be shite right now but I will never fear those bastards. 

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

That's you and some other defeatist bawbag fae Bristol said the exact same thing!!??...sniff sniff..

Fuck off with your sniff sniffs you tedious bore.

put your money where your mouth is and explain how we beat this mob?

Like I said earlier I think we will beat them this season and feel it will be this Sunday but it's just a feeling.

Them beating us 6 times is highly likely as is them getting to 10IAR and then some... unless we get rid of the skint bros with the blazers.

If the only argument you can present is 'sniff sniff' why post?

6 minutes ago, AllyDawson72 said:

Fuck off with your sniff sniffs you tedious bore.

put your money where your mouth is and explain how we beat this mob?

Like I said earlier I think we will beat them this season and feel it will be this Sunday but it's just a feeling.

Them beating us 6 times is highly likely as is them getting to 10IAR and then some... unless we get rid of the skint bros with the blazers.

If the only argument you can present is 'sniff sniff' why post?

Bite ma banger ya fucking trumpet..I wasn't even talking about or to you..But since you want a reply let me indulge you..We beat them by being first to every ball using skill and effort and who knows a wee bit of luck might go our way not only next Sunday but also at hampdump. We win by scoring more goals than them. The only part of your post that I can nod along with is the frustrations I also have with the Board. I didn't however put that in my original post.

My tedious bore like behaviour was my Belief and my Hope that Rangers will beat the taigs and I won't go into any game against them expecting to get beat. That's just my attitude..But hey it's a Forum and as such opinions can differ..You decided to comment on a post that had nothing to do with you so toodle pip for now..

15 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Bite ma banger ya fucking trumpet..I wasn't even talking about or to you..But since you want a reply let me indulge you..We beat them by being first to every ball using skill and effort and who knows a wee bit of luck might go our way not only next Sunday but also at hampdump. We win by scoring more goals than them. The only part of your post that I can nod along with is the frustrations I also have with the Board. I didn't however put that in my original post.

My tedious bore like behaviour was my Belief and my Hope that Rangers will beat the taigs and I won't go into any game against them expecting to get beat. That's just my attitude..But hey it's a Forum and as such opinions can differ..You decided to comment on a post that had nothing to do with you so toodle pip for now..

Sniff sniff was the tedious part especially as 99% of these sniff sniffs are aimed at bears.

The rest is stating the fucking obvious. 

1. What would your team be?

2. What formation would you start with?

would be more constructive. 

Just now, AllyDawson72 said:

Sniff sniff was the tedious part especially as 99% of these sniff sniffs are aimed at bears.

The rest is stating the fucking obvious. 

1. What would your team be?

2. What formation would you start with?

would be more constructive. 

I am just a supporter who is not the Manager nor Coach of the Team. So I have no desire to pretend to be...I shall refrain from anymore sniffing seeing as you are the self appointed sniff sniff POLIS..

I'm not confident but I am forever hopeful and we bears need to stick together fighting (not literally) against them, not against each other.

Good luck Gers next week and everyone who'll be there singing and cheering. Take care at the girodome  ???

Guest Lloyd72
7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What's Caixinhas preferred formation 4-4-2?

According to Transfermarkt it's 442 with two defensive minded CMs but he played 4231 in the last match for al gharrafa