***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Exactly how I thought we should have been playing for months now especially away from home against decent sides. 

Hard to beat. 

We aren't blessed with the luxury of the players celtic have, perhaps not even Aberdeen but we have to get the best out of the players we do have. 

It's something Walter Smith done expertly when he took over from Le Guen for that second half of the season in 07.

I pray Caixinha took note. 

I missed most of the game, but in the last6 25 minutes or so we just looked better. We fought for every ball, weren't afraid to go long with purpose, although Waggie missed guilt edged chances, he was there to miss them and I thought Tav was terrific (apart from his freekick). Hyndman found his feet when we stopped trying to defend. He's an attacking player. I can't talk after the equaliser. all I can say is that Murty may not be a manager but he is definitely a fine coach. well done.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm going to get slaughtered for this but wee Strachan is talking sense, he is not a daftie by any means.

dont see you being slaughtered, i think we can all admit although strachan was a little cunt who was easy to hate while at celtic, he at least was honest most of the time.

i remember when he was being interviewed about being the celtic manager, and he said it really is shocking the inferiority complex that runs right throughout the scum's club. he said he was shocked when he joined up how paranoid they were from top to bottom.

so after hearing that i had a bit of respect for the man, even although he's a wee cunt :lol:

A well deserved draw. Could have, and probably should have, even been a win. Very well played.   And very well done Graeme Murty.

Maybe Garner will now step up to the striker mark a bit more under a more bullish Pedro because Waghorn still does not take enough of the chances that come his way.  

Hopefully Pedro can get even more out of this side for the semi and in the chase to overhaul Aberdeen.   A bit more of a hammer mentality perhaps.   Hammers don't talk.  Hammers don't try.  Hammers don't promise.  Hammers just do.   A bit of JFDI from the team for the rest of the season would be good.  Something that was way beyond Warburton and Weir's managerial skillsets.