***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

As much as a shite footballer as Broonaldo is.. without him, they will not be the same side (against us). Ā His hatred, pure vile gets them going... They will miss him. Ā This is our chance to rescue our season Bears/Bearettes.

Time to put these cunts to the sword. :tu:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, delamonty said:

As much as a shite footballer as Broonaldo is.. without him, they will not be the same side (against us). Ā His hatred, pure vile gets them going... They will miss him. Ā This is our chance to rescue our season Bears/Bearettes.

Time to put these cunts to the sword. :tu:

He's playing

57 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

By rumour do you mean the attention seeker that is gregco on Twitter don't believe a word that he puts on Twitter mateĀ 

It came from a player, the same one I imagine some of the other info in here has come from.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, delamonty said:

ffs... Ā Haven't been following his red card shite. Ā SupposeĀ he appealed? Ā 

Aye mate, it's a load of shite tbh.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Aye mate, it's a load of shite tbh.

But utterly predictable.... Ā  Oh well... Fuck him, fuck them.... Fuck Big Jock -- who knew btw. Ā Really think we'll win -- and not just my usual optimism. Ā Had the same feeling last year. Ā We'll do them. Ā 3-0 to the famous mate. Ā  :tu:

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

It came from a player, the same one I imagine some of the other info in here has come from.

Whoever that player is he deserves sacking, Leaking team news 2 days before the biggest game of the season is inexcusable.

41 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Alnwick seemed to be rated very highly by the Port Vale fans when we signed him. I've no concerns about him stepping in if Wes is injured.

Halliday coming in for Hyndman gives me the fear though.

Only place I wouldn't feel too worried about Halliday coming in is as a left winger.

1 hour ago, one55 said:

i have a good feeling about this. think we'll win. just hope tae fuck it doesn't go to penalties again. my arse was whistling last time.Ā 

If Wes and Hyndman are not there .You good feeling is well misplaced mateĀ 

Deputs for Centre halfs and Goalkeepers in OF games are notoriously a graveyardĀ 

Ā 

Ā