Will Pedro be the one.

Smile

9 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

I am so hoping to be wrong........ (which may suggest I wont be)

There is no way in this world that a new manager from a foreign country will quickly realise the way to beat a tim team that is simply better than anything around...including us.

Its a hard truth to swallow....but we simply don't have the players to compete when the going gets tough.

Not looking forward to this,....but would love to be proven wrong.

Are you seriously suggesting that a game of football simply comes down to the individual abilities of players?

Sorry but if Lincolns run in the FA Cup or Leicesters premiership title last year (or even our run to UEFA Cup Final in 2008) shows us anything it's that with hard work, organisation and sound tactical knowledge the also rans can beat the favourites.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"aggressive coaching" - well that could be a positive for our lacklustre "stars".

I assume this guy can speak English?

Every manager carries risks, even bringing back proven managers can tank as we found out with Jock Wallace.

So, let's see what he's made of.

39 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

"aggressive coaching" - well that could be a positive for our lacklustre "stars".

I assume this guy can speak English?

Every manager carries risks, even bringing back proven managers can tank as we found out with Jock Wallace.

So, let's see what he's made of.

He's fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and English. He'll do well to explain basic defending to Rob Kiernan regardless.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He's fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and English. He'll do well to explain basic defending to Rob Kiernan regardless.

Well, that's good. I often wonder how Pochettino got his ideas across to the Spurs players.

22 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Hopefully his first action as manager is to punch Kiernans daft looking face in and bounce him out the gates.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hopefully his first action as manager is to punch Kiernans daft looking face in and bounce him out the gates.

I reckon, if he's appointed, he'll turn young Robbie into a capable defender. The ingredients are already there. 

Just now, DavieAyrshire said:

Am no ripping the shite here but who is he :hmmm:

He's a bullfighter from Mexico he's taking the gig as he used to cleaning up Bulshit this board has lots of it to give away.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

So a mexican bull fight who is managing in qatar good god i thought tommy wright was oor level now(bad enough level) but this oh dear i guess he will know bugger all about the club the history ect

Mccoist knew loads about our history and was a part of it too but he was a shite manager, imo it doesn't matter a fuck how much he knows about our history if he's a decent enough coach

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Mccoist knew loads about our history and was apart of it too but he was shite, imo it doesn't matter a fuck how much he knows about our history if he's a decent enough coach

Fair enough but am looking at his record way teams who the hell are they if this is the level we are at we are totally fucked

3 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Fair enough but am loking at his record way teams who the hell are they if this is the level we are at we are totally fucked

Top managers wont come here, mate.  We need to find someone who is undervalued by everyone else and maybe this Pedro guy fits that description.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tommy Wright aye?

Aye said it before tommy wright is oor level (am afraid thats the truth) ateast way him he knows scottish fitba inside oot and the way king is he aint going to get the money wright has done ok with no money for me.

I'm not convinced about this Pedro guy but even then I don't get it when people say 'is this our level now' because we aren't appointing a big name, because Souness, Advocaat & PLG aside, historically we've never really been a club who go for the big name box office appointments anyway.

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Top managers wont come here, mate.  We need to find someone who is undervalued by everyone else and maybe this Pedro guy fits that description.

Sure a can understand that i would prefer a british manager who has managed in the spl thats all.If it is him ofc i will back him like the rest of oor fans 

24 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

So a mexican bull fight who is managing in qatar good god i thought tommy wright was oor level now(bad enough level) but this oh dear i guess he will know bugger all about the club the history ect

He's not Mexican :lol:   The bulls might be though...

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He's not Mexican :lol:   The bulls might be though...

:dance:It was not ment like that m8 i just seen what Smile said about him being a mexican bull fighter anyway he could be from mars as far as am aware not got a clue who is he :mutley: