• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Is a Potuguese ex bullfighter who has done nothing of any note in football the right man to take Rangers any way but backwards?

If he was any good as a manager I'm sure he would not be plying his trade in Qatar.

Our board is on the verge of fucking up in a spectacular fashion.

9 hours ago, RDFM said:

No.

Because in Scotland you can't finish 8th and win the league unlike Mexico.

Finishing 8th in LigaMX and winning the title in the playoffs is much harder than winning the SPL. 

1 minute ago, denya said:

It is a lot harder than the SPL. You clearly have no idea about LigaMX then if you think otherwise. 

It's not harder than the SPL. You clearly have no idea about LigaMX if you think otherwise.

Just now, RDFM said:

It's not harder than the SPL. You clearly have no idea about LigaMX if you think otherwise.

It is easily 10X harder than the SPL. I see LigaMX every week on TV, you clearly have no idea about LigaMX at all. 

8 minutes ago, denya said:

It is easily 10X harder than the SPL. I see LigaMX every week on TV, you clearly have no idea about LigaMX at all. 

I also watch it regularly so please stop sounding so arrogant than you.

Explain to me why it is more difficult to finish behind 7 other teams than it is to be the best in relatively similar leagues, thank you.

The fact you think both leagues are similar level shows to me you do not watch for starters. One league only has 12 teams of which lets face it 9 of which are terrible teams and 2 very average and one half decent team which is running away and basically won the league already (this same team would not win the LigaMX). SPL is full of teams that are simply direct and physical with hardly any technical ability at all. SPL is bad now that the champion now has to go through 3 different qualifying stages to even get to the Champions League. LigaMX when teams were admitted into the Copa Libertadores and did very well and in the last season they were admitted Tigres UANL got to the final. LigaMX is very even and the competition is much tougher than the SPL can ever dream to be. You just simply have a grudge against it because of the playoff format but let me tell you most of latin america competitions do the same format. Too many people on here just dont like this guy because he is foreign. And too many quick to comment on a league they clearly have no idea about.