Snake joins Aston Villa

12 hours ago, AlCapone said:

The bottom line is who can blame them from wanting to get out the shit hole that is Ibrox, they have a better job now. Good luck to big Davie

Much more of a feel good factor around Rangers since they left. Funny that eh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

No because those version of events add up inĀ the face of all the evidence, in my opinion anyway

I'm sure even pathological liars tell theĀ truth now and thenĀ 

Fair enough. Personally, I find the version of events which states:

"...aĀ meeting which was held in Glasgow on Monday this week. The outcome of this meeting was that the agent subsequently offered that Mark, David and Frank would resign with immediate effect without compensation as long as the Club, in turn, agreed to waive compensation from any new Club that they signed for. After discussion the Board accepted this offer and employment was immediately terminated."

...despite Warburton taking a press conference 4 days later, suspect to say the least.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Fair enough. Personally, I find the version of events which states:

"...aĀ meeting which was held in Glasgow on Monday this week. The outcome of this meeting was that the agent subsequently offered that Mark, David and Frank would resign with immediate effect without compensation as long as the Club, in turn, agreed to waive compensation from any new Club that they signed for. After discussion the Board accepted this offer and employment was immediately terminated."

...despite Warburton taking a press conference 4 days later, suspect to say the least.

The intention seemed to be that he'd go after the Morton cup gameĀ 

31 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

The intention seemed to be that he'd go after the Morton cup gameĀ 

Yeah, I still can't get away from the bit in bold though:

"The outcome of this meeting was that the agent subsequently offered that Mark, David and Frank would resign with immediate effect without compensation as long as the Club..."

I realise the RM narrativeĀ on this subject is already fully established, and nothing I say is going to change that. Time will tell how correct it is.

59 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Johnny come lately no problem remember I bought tickets off you a while ago for Falkirk please don't try to act the big man on forums.Ā 

You're the one acting the big man, grow up. I don't care if you bought tickets off me, don't tell me to stop attending Ibrox.

4 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

You're the one acting the big man, grow up. I don't care if you bought tickets off me, don't tell me to stop attending Ibrox.

Never once acted the "big man" basically said don't go back to Ibrox if your only glory hunting. Just don't ever tell me to fuck off on a forum againĀ