Re: Res 11 Failure Not McCoist's Fault

Smile

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Read the article, still don't give a fuck about his excuses about his actions, grow up yah fucking bairn and back to Chris in your adverts.

Nobody gives a flying fuk about you any more and can't wait until we can just remember your playing days again but your currently a cancer to most fans.

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Disgusting excuse for an.....excuse. Lying rat didn't want to dilute his own shares value. It's always only about Ally McCoist and himself. The most selfish person i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Hated among his 9IAR team mates. 

Fuck off 

Mccoist and Walter are joined at the hip. Somethings afoot that they must be backing for their both inputs on the club after fuck all from them for months. I am expecting something and something soon. There is no reason for them both to make statements in the media within a week after their silence. Something's going down, 100 % imo.

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Still not a word  to the Rangers Support on any of the affairs he should be revealing to us.

I never thought my feelings on him would be with such utter contempt .

Oh ally will reveal all to us ,just as soon as the court cases are over and we're prepared to stump up for the book ,the greedy ,lazy ,lying,money grabber that he is

5 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Mccoist and Walter are joined at the hip. Somethings afoot that they must be backing for their both inputs on the club after fuck all from them for months. I am expecting something and something soon. There is no reason for them both to make statements in the media within a week after their silence. Something's going down, 100 % imo.

You could be spot on there . Either that . Or King thinks bringing them onside keeps the pressure off the board

5 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Really hope so. We are in trouble if things stay the same 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

That vote cost us a viable means to raising much needed capital for the club you arsehole, capital you were responsible for draining while you were out in your garden. 

Resolution 10 passed so the club can raise capital but have to offer to all shareholders. Given that Ashley cannot increase his holding over 10% they could easily raise money just now.

50 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

"It's not my fault once you ignore the fact that filling out a short form would have stopped it happening"

The fans don't hate you for the vote, Ally. We hate you for how you accumulated that 1.25%, and how much else you accumulated whilst sitting on your arse.

1p shares won him over to shift the STs. His long standing agreement over his shares with an EK RSC when a week before that he had no idea how he would vote. If I were his lawyer I would go further than the 10 days, and tell him to take his business elsewhere. To many untruths he has uttered.

46 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I have no idea who did/did not vote....but that quote has left me wondering if Walter Smith didn't vote, and this is a side-swipe at him after his comment (about being crap at choosing managers) at the weekend? Bit of a rift between the two?

Thats the first thing that came to my mind as well.

19 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Resolution 10 passed so the club can raise capital but have to offer to all shareholders. Given that Ashley cannot increase his holding over 10% they could easily raise money just now.

Exactly, why are so many not seeing this. Also If the board wanted res 11 passed they would have championed it more

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You could be spot on there . Either that . Or King thinks bringing them onside keeps the pressure off the board

They do not get on with this board if you read between the lines imo

Ally kept our titles from being stripped my opinion is King would not have done that as he's never fought for us see Motherwell and the Cup for proof of that.

Poor Manager but cannot be blamed for a vote the board could have pushed through,