Smile

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Why should this get lost in that, we have a new manager coming stuff will come out good or bad.

Are you guy's so weak minded that you want to hide this stuff away people will have a problem with it people wont.

You boys can be so preciouts at times.

They desperately want to believe in Kings lies and nothing will stand in their way. The guy probably prays to Fatima every night to help the Rangers, but don't let that get in the way of going for 55 with a manager picked by this desperate board with dug up shite to embarrass us, well we are used to embarrassment after embarrassment with this board, why change the habits of a lifetime.

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Who me? Never.

Doesn't mean they can't be stopped.

Who knows what's round the corner

Yeah it is possible, I just see a trend starting with this manager, needs to build his own team, a project, needs time to gel etc. which is going to take time to do and if their is no money available, well.

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

If I hated Rangers as much as the OP appears to, I'd probably just follow another team or give up football supporting altogether. Life's too short.

Sometimes he can be normal but it looks like is actually forcing it. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS OP, aye it's all a big conspiracy to get him to manage Rangers then make us fail. ??????????????

Same when we had Dalglish scouting for us he just picked bad players. weak minded on here if this is how they react to a story.

I think sometimes posters just want to Rage.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Same when we had Dalglish scouting for us he just picked bad players. weak minded on here if this is how they react to a story.

'weak minded'

Coming from the most simple minded person on here. And I include Blue Avenger in that.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

'weak minded'

Coming from the most simple minded person on here. And I include Blue Avenger in that.

Good that you have us all worked out and you only joined in January.

There are two Blue Avengers so can't comment till i know who you mean.

4 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Well I am sure this has turned out exactly how smile thought it would...

:justno:

To be honest i posted a link to a story nothing more, it's up to my fellow posters how they conduct themselves after that.

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

That you're simple minded.

Yep, i'm the guy making Murty masks when he's got 4 points out of Twelve in the League, i'm the Mongo.:huh:

Get back to cutting those eyes out.

38 minutes ago, baltic_blue said:

It's a amazing how much the media here are desperate to find negative stuff to tell us about Rangers. Any time anything even slightly positive is happening you can almost hear the shovels digging looking for any kind of dirt. I bet whoever wrote that story when they found the video still has a hardon the now and the reality is no one other than the filth will give a fuck. 

things have definitely turned that way. Press are determined to portray rangers as shambolic on and off the park whereas Celtic are a well run winning machine. All of what they write is spun that way. It's bullshit and once we start beating them again they'll take a different tack.