Smile

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I think it's @Smile who runs the BD Meltdown Twitter page, and he starts threads like these to get some bites.

24 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

AM FUCKING RAGING AT THIS. HOW FUCKING DARE HE CONGRADULATE THE NAPPY NIPPERS 2 FUCKING YEARS AGO. THIS IS PROOF HE'S HERE TO ACT AS LIEWELLS PUPPET.  PEDRO OUT. KING OUT. SPIVS OUT. 

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

Just now, OhW said:

It was posted about three times in the Manager/DOF thread. You seem to care more about your forum persona than you do Rangers.

Forum Persona, Fuck sake you got all that from a link to a thread your head must be puddled.

Slowly but surely the standards of this club are slipping.  It's bad enough we have players that have to played for them on our books current and past, but now we potentially have a manager who wishes them all the best and cunts think it's acceptable.  Sorry but I don't give a fuck if he managed a club with links to the tarriers, it's just not acceptable for him to manage us now.  But no cunt other than a few will give a fuck because our standards have slipped so much.  Joke man. 

A lot of people I've met gave up when Johnstone signed and told me that was the start of it slowly but surely they are right. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Yeah it was just an innocent post to see what everyone thought wasn't it? In no way were you hoping that people would be angry with the board for appointing Pedro after seeing this. ~The wording of your thread title shows what you wanted people to think.

I always call the the filth the scum or some other term most do i dont really worry about My Forum Persona :troll: when making a post.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yep, i'm the guy making Murty masks when he's got 4 points out of Twelve in the League, i'm the Mongo.:huh:

Get back to cutting those eyes out.

Naw, you're the "mongo" who thinks he is actually buying 4k Murty masks

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Slowly but surely the standards of this club are slipping.  It's bad enough we have players that have to played for them on our books current and past, but now we potentially have a manager who wishes them all the best and cunts think it's acceptable.  Sorry but I don't give a fuck if he managed a club with links to the tarriers, it's just not acceptable for him to manage us now.  But no cunt other than a few will give a fuck because our standards have slipped so much.  Joke man. 

A lot of people I've met gave up when Johnstone signed and told me that was the start of it slowly but surely they are right. 

Johnstone was a great player when he came from Nantes we would have been daft not to get him.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Oh dear.

Smile, what have you unleashed?!

I'd love to hear the opinion of those saying they don't care about this if this guy comes over and he's shite. 

Hope he comes no where near us.

3 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

Oh dear.

Smile, what have you unleashed?!

Fuck i just posted a link to the thread that was posted anyway, i would be away hiding now if i was a new poster.

Or calling that cunt " smile out". oh i joined yesterday just noticed Smiles a Taig.:troll:

1 minute ago, Willis said:

I'd love to hear the opinion of those saying they don't care about this if this guy comes over and he's shite. 

Will be a tough job for anyone even an guy experienced in our game.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

I don't have anything personal against Caixinha as a manager, apart from the fact he is a shite one. 

It's more about the decision to appoint him which is wild

£800k pa on a 3 year deal???

:lol:

high calibre indeed. 

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Such individuals will be derided as dinosaurs not relevant in this new downsized reconstituted expectation managed support of inclusivity and bridge building. Or simply not pure staunch enough froo and froo. 

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

Obviously, so do I and pretty much everyone else on here calls them taigs/filth/scum. The fact remains that you were looking for a specific reaction, it was not "nothing more" than posting a link.

Your posts give the impression that you'd rather be correct and have Rangers suffer, than be wrong. That's what I meant by caring about your forum persona.

A guy that even thinks of the term forum persona while posting cares about this, me i could not give a fuck i post what i post.

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

Cares about what? You call people simple-minded but you can't even write coherently.

Forum persona, after all, it's something you must think about to mention it. Oh now it's grammar yet you understand enough to reply.:digging:

Back on topic now.