Potential new manager congratulates the filth

Smile

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is just a useless story. He most probably would have been told to say that from the clubs directors. If celtic think they are special and have a unique relationship with Santos Laguna they are wrong because Santos Laguna set up commercial ties with quite a few teams that play in the same colours for example they have ties here with Atletico Nacional who play in green and white stripes and I know that they also have ties here with La Equidad who play mostly in dark green because I know an agent who was involved in the deal between the two clubs to set that one up between Santos Laguna and La Equidad. The scum in the south east have nothing special and are nothing special at all.

Just now, PRW. said:

I'm scared for the people who think he should of turned round to the clubs directors and went "Fuck off, no chance I'm saying that wit if Rangers want me one day?"

First sensible thing you have said you have actually tackled the point now rather than the OP.

25 minutes ago, Willis said:

Why are folk blaming the media as if this event didn't actually happen?

Oh, wait, you are right.... the 'media' is only bringing this to light in the interests of spreading information. :lol:

They were trying to whip up a frenzy of some sort.

Oh, and whether Pedro is shite or the greatest thing ever has ZERO bearing on that video. Are you saying you wouldn't mind the video if he turns out to be the dogs danglies? :lol:

This whole thing is a complete non story.

7 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I'm scared for the people who think he should of turned round to the clubs directors and went "Fuck off, no chance I'm saying that wit if Rangers want me one day?"

Thats about as realistic as expecting this not to be used against him if he struggles in anyway.  

The joys of the information age. 

Meh....and Scott Allan grew up not far from Ibrox and was a blue nose but it still never stopped him signing for the nonce. Alex Rae started out at Celtic, Kenny Miller scored against Rangers while at them all history.  It's what Pedro does from this point forward that I'm concerned about.

As for the feeder club pish who did they sign from Santos Laguna exactly?

8 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

Only possibility could be the wee guy who was banned by the Mexican FA for throwing a party with 14 prostitutes and a transtightvest.

1 hour ago, wilberforce1 said:

In other words.... who the fuck cares?

Hey, why not post Britney's tweet as well?

Ok, I will....

Screenshot 2017-03-09 13.21.41.png

:caughtone: ye think?

How did Joey Barton "sabotage" Rangers? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

Meh....and Scott Allan grew up not far from Ibrox and was a blue nose but it still never stopped him signing for the nonce. Alex Rae started out at Celtic, Kenny Miller scored against Rangers while at them all history.  It's what Pedro does from this point forward that I'm concerned about.

Exactly why he shouldn't be here.

1 hour ago, Albertz 78 said:

Scott Allan also played for Rangers in the same team as Halliday and Clark. If you need to know more about Rangers just ask.