Amac9

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Sure wish there was a section of the forum for discussing transfers.

Where you can post all the Transfer news, Gossip and Rumours in there. 

Considering it's March and no one really ventures into the transfer section out with the transfer window then more people will see it in the Bears Den.

It's a cert IMO, 

Miller's done well for us over his 3-spells but he's not a dyed-in-the-wool bluenose. If he could play for Celtic he could play for Hibs again, easily.

I'd hope he wouldn't do that to us, it would hurt a bit but if he wants to play football at highest level possible then Hibs might be a good option for him - sadly. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

It's a cert IMO, 

Miller's done well for us over his 3-spells but he's not a dyed-in-the-wool bluenose. If he could play for Celtic he could play for Hibs again, easily.

I'd hope he wouldn't do that to us, it would hurt a bit but if he wants to play football at highest level possible then Hibs might be a good option for him - sadly. 

If he did go to hiv then he'd still be in the spfl since it's looking pretty certain that hiv is getting promotion this year. 6 points clear of falkirk with a game in hand

Although there is 10 games left so there is time for them too bottle it yet. 

Don't see why folk act like this wouldn't happen, who are they kidding? 

If we let him go and another club, even the taigs, offered him a good contract he'd take It. 

He's done well for us, but he's not a Rangers man and never was so don't see why people think he'd knock back hibs

10 minutes ago, Willis said:

What do you mean "surely not"?

He played for the taigs ffs what makes you think he wouldn't play for hivs? 

He was first in the Hibs dressing room congratulating them after the cup final win. Obviously still has connections there.

16 minutes ago, Willis said:

What do you mean "surely not"?

He played for the taigs ffs what makes you think he wouldn't play for hivs? 

Didn't he say he regretted the Taigs move? I can't see why anyone would want to play not only for a bunch of junkie bastards, but also a foul, smelly ginger cunt? 

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Didn't he say he regretted the Taigs move? I can't see why anyone would want to play not only for a bunch of junkie bastards, but also a foul, smelly ginger cunt? 

For money obviously.

He'd go to any club folk need to stop pretending he's something he's not just because we're shite and he's the only player that looks like he gives a fuck. 

He's not a Rangers man and I've never heard him claim to be,  he's a pro footballer and will go where he can regardless if it's hibs or the vermin

If its true, that it will be the Portuguese chap.

Then why not kenny for player assistant manager?

Fucked off, really wanted - hoped for De boer or similar but

we are where we are and he will still need a bit of insight,  about scottish football

Since Caixinha always appears to rope in a native as his assistant, Kenny may yet have a way to further his coaching credentials next season as assistant coach and stay at the club.

If he is shown the door by those in charge and he wants to keep on playing for the love of the game, then I have no issues where he goes to find first team action.

I think it was Andre Agassi who said:

"I will play as long as I can... When I hang up my racquet, I want to feel like I am retiring and not just quitting."