Kenny Miller to Hibs in summer?

Amac9

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

If someone gave the choice .

Play for the beggars ,make millions and have the lifestyle of your dreams /

Or have a free pass to scoop C shites heart out after torturing the bastard with inconceivable butchering pain .

I know which one I would still choose

Some of the lads I work with recon there is no chance I'd turn down £100k a year to become the Celtic head chef. I wouldn't sell my sole for that

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He'l happily go to them. Said it before on another topic. He's very much part of the Scottish football scene. He'l be cosying up with his pal Lennon next season and the year after that he'l be in tv studios with Sutton and co skating Rangers like the rest of them. 

Decent professional and good work ethic but that shouldn't be confused by our fans with him being a Rangers man. He's also been a consistently average player his while career. Served us relatively well but personally I couldn't care less if he goes to Hibs. 

12 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Near the end of their careers;

Davy Cooper went to Motherwell

One of my favourite memories in a sporting sense is when Motherwell played us at Ibrox after he signed, he skinned Gary Stevens and we were cheering him on to score against us and the whole stadium was united in singing there's only one Davie Cooper.

I wasn't to bothered when he left the first time but it was still hard to say the least watching our ex player playing for them and none more so than when he scored against us, since then though, he has more than won me over in his two stints at Ibrox. 

For me he never leaves the field having given anything less than 100% and has provided us with many great moments, the best for me was his goal in the cup final against St Mirren. We were hot favourites that day but were outplayed and then went down to 9 men, all looked lost until we broke up the park in the dying minutes with a brilliant move topped off by a fantastic finish.

16 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Sure wish there was a section of the forum for discussing transfers.

Where you can post all the Transfer news, Gossip and Rumours in there. 

Don't worry, some boring Cunt from the Boardroom section will be along soon to derail the thread and go on about how much they hate King. 

8 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Some of the lads I work with recon there is no chance I'd turn down £100k a year to become the Celtic head chef. I wouldn't sell my sole for that

Hell no mate, hate even stepping into that plaice for the fitba never mind work.

I'd much rather he stayed. He's been a very good player for us, our best this season and probably the only leader on the field. I reckon he can also be a good member of the management team in the future. But, if he leaves I won't cry over it - plenty of better, and more important, players have left and we've got over it.

7 hours ago, miracle said:

One of my favourite memories in a sporting sense is when Motherwell played us at Ibrox after he signed, he skinned Gary Stevens and we were cheering him on to score against us and the whole stadium was united in singing there's only one Davie Cooper.

Wtf that sounds fucking horrific 

Cunts turning on Miller cos of some shitey rumour. The guy is one of the few that can hold his head high this year. Might not have the legs he once had, or might not have ever been blessed with great qualitiy but try's like fuck and cares more than most.

'Rangers man' Halliday could take some notes