Pedro coming in will give the players a lift.

Smile

Will the Players get a lift from the new manager coming in  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Players get a lift from the new manager coming in

A new manager coming in will the players get a lift and maybe get back to a better standard of play which they are in my opinion capable of.

We could actually pick up more positive results as they fight to keep their place next season in the team.

Or will they not give a fuck.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we'll see a dressing room split, players who buy into his way of thinking, can adjust to a new level of discipline and win at all costs mentality (from what I've read).

Then players who enjoyed the freedom and 'rewards' they received under Warburton - who can all get to fuck imo. 

Remains to be seen which players will fall into what category, but I'd expect a big turnover in players this summer. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Think we'll see a dressing room split, players who buy into his way of thinking, can adjust to a new level of discipline and win at all costs mentality (from what I've read).

Then players who enjoyed the freedom and 'rewards' they received under Warburton - who can all get to fuck imo. 

Remains to be seen which players will fall into what category, but I'd expect a big turnover in players this summer. 

Hopefully they all get behind him as this is the squad we are stuck with till the end of the season we need them all to buy into it and work there arse of.

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Their playing for their Rangers careers on Sunday, regardless if it's against cellic or not. 

I fully expect never to see Kiernan, Halliday or Holt in a Rangers game come August next season. 

Can add pretty much every first team member if they keep performing the way they have this season. Can expect this lad to be ruthless in the market.

Just now, Smile said:

Hopefully they all get behind him as this is the squad we are stuck with till the end of the season we need them all to buy into it and work there arse of.

Couldn't agree more, but nothing about the attitude of this group of players suggests they will all buy into it. They're toothless. 

Hope to fuck they all prove me wrong and romp to second. 

I voted yes, and I've no doubt that his appointment will, initially, give the players a boost. BUT you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear and everyone would do well to remember that in the run up to Sundays game and thereafter. We are piss poor and the appointment of a new manager - particularly a relatively inexperienced one - will not suddenly make us a good team. I have considerable doubts about this guy but, as always, I will wish him every success and all the luck in the world.  I sincerely trust my doubts will prove to be unfounded, and he will prove me totally wrong. Best wishes Pedro.

Just now, kjw said:

Will give him my backing but hopefully he'll ditch this 4-3-3 formation straight away and be a manager who has a plan B that works,unlike the last one!

I think someone said he favours 442.