Leeds_Bear

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

There is a lot of footage of him tbf but fuck me the standard is pure shite ?

He looks absolutely awful. :confused: Aren't those videos supposed to showcase players? This reminds me of Peraltas infamous video of him committing 20 odd fouls in one match. 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

He looks absolutely awful. :confused: Aren't those videos supposed to showcase players? This reminds me of Peraltas infamous video of him committing 20 odd fouls in one match. 

Was thinking that my self looks like another kiernan/mohsni and we have enough of those around

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Was thinking that my self looks like another kiernan/mohsni and we have enough of those around

3 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

He looks wore than them. See how he headers the ball? :duh: And his first touch!!! :rofl: Surely there is nothing in this. 

If we appoint another fool who underestimates the game in Scotland.....

No idea if this cunts good or bad but please please please fucking stop getting wet at the YouTube videos. I could compile a 90 second one of Rob Kiernan that would make him look like John Terry in his prime.

No sure if this whole thing has disaster written all it but being positive for a moment - it's good he's already looking at center halfs. That's a start. 

26 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

There is a lot of footage of him tbf but fuck me the standard is pure shite ?

Fuck me, watched 3 minutes of that, is the video title 'Sumaila has nightmare against team with squiggly name'?

I was particularly impressed by his ability to give the ball away whilst under no pressure whatsoever, he won't have any problem adjusting to our style at all.

18 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Could only stomach about 30 seconds of that but he looks really shite