Rashid Sumaila

Leeds_Bear

15 hours ago, WGOH said:

Sign him up and broaden the Rangers name to our brothers in Ghana

Big man will be staunch as fuck 

Ghana

The Orange Order in Ghana was founded by Ulster-Scots missionaries some time during the early twentieth century, and is currently supported by the Institute of Ulster Scots Studies.[203] Its rituals mirror those of the Orange Order in Ulster, though it does not place restrictions on membership for those who have Roman Catholic family members. The Orange Order in Ghana appears to be growing, largely based with the growing democracy there.[204] [205]

image.jpeg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Pedro has spent time working in both Qatar and KSA  where many of the better quality players are from West African countries.  If he has gotten to know young players and contacts from these African countries can we anticipate him looking at that market? Should be better than the lower leagues in England.  

Tells you something when even pep guardiola is saying that English based players are too expensive. If there's a way into these markets then we should go for it

7 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Does anyone have the contact details for the grand orange lodge of Africa

I used to be the worthy master but got thrown out when they realised I was only black from the waist down 

15 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Pedro has spent time working in both Qatar and KSA  where many of the better quality players are from West African countries.  If he has gotten to know young players and contacts from these African countries can we anticipate him looking at that market? Should be better than the lower leagues in England.  

Good point mate. I was thinking that myself. I used to watch a lot of the African Nations Cup. Individually, there are a lot of very good players in theses countries - defensively though, most of the countries are absolutely shocking, hence why they never seem to get far in the World Cup. But surely that market has got to be 100 X better than trawling the lower English leagues for absolute dross, and paying top dollar for it too!