MisterC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

A lot of contradiction flying around ATM. I think one of the papers earlier were saying that Pedro is bringing his own goalkeeping coach? Its a hard one for me as I see your point,but I'd want as many people who know the club as possible. Now if you said the defensive coach,then that's another matter. I'd be opening the door for them

We have a defensive coach ?

16 hours ago, MisterC said:

So according to the record Jim Stewart will be keeping his job as goalkeeper coach when the new gaffer takes over. Anyone else unhappy about this? I don't think he has done much to improve the keepers he has coached and is very much part of the previous failed regimes. I fail to see what he brings to the table and hope he will be gone in the summer when there will be time to get a good replacement.

Thoughts?

Yes he has done nothing to help was a pish keeper in his day and the final straw was seeing him show instructions to players preparing to come on . Jim just go btw is Pedro not bring his own keeper coach?

6 minutes ago, lerxst said:

Yes he has done nothing to help was a pish keeper in his day and the final straw was seeing him show instructions to players preparing to come on . Jim just go btw is Pedro not bring his own keeper coach?

I think he is bringing all his staff except his gk coach, next week will tell a tale.

I thought Jim Stewart did an excellent job with MacGregor. He improved Bell out of sight from when he started with us.

Foderingham was a nightmare when he first started but has improved 100% this has to come down to coaching.

Don't know which games you're watching Mr C but Fod has saved our skin on numerous occasions this season alone.

Maybe he'll sign your ball next time.