Pedro Q&A in English

Smile

It's like taking a fat burd home because she had huge tits, getting the bra off her, and finding out her tits spread out and fall underneath her armpits. We're talking about a footlong cleavage of saggy titness. Then you think well at least you can have sex with her, but then you see she's got a clit bigger than your willy in amongst a forest of manky black hair.

Hope someone's eating their dinner while reading this.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's like taking a fat burd home because she had huge tits, getting the bra off her, and finding out her tits spread out and fall underneath her armpits. We're talking about a footlong cleavage of saggy titness. Then you think well at least you can have sex with her, but then you see she's got a clit bigger than your willy in amongst a forest of manky black hair.

Hope someone's eating their dinner while reading this.

I suggest you do not take her home next time mate. :mutley:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I suggest you do not take her home next time mate. :mutley:

This didn't happen thankfully, but I have seen a fat burd mate take off her bra and that's what happened to her boobs, like underarm socks with a cabbage forced into each. I had to leave the room.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

This didn't happen thankfully, but I have seen a fat burd mate take off her bra and that's what happened to her boobs, like underarm socks with a cabbage forced into each. I had to leave the room.

A quick exit was in order under these circumstances. :thumbsup: