A picture paints a thousand words

Kea5Ddv.jpg

Little Fenian Rodent, get it up ye! 

Just a few thoughts from today for me.

1. When Mckay has a good game next week or the week after please don't start back with the 'let's build a team around him' pish. He's a little fanny, and I would piggyback him to the airport. 

2. We'd have won the game if it wasn't for Waghorn's dreadful finishing, he also needs to go, he's had enough chances.

3. There was an unexpected bit of fight and organisation was decent today. Thank you Graeme Murty, I for one got it wrong about you. Hold your head up high. 

4. A nice little place for Pedro to start! Good luck sir ?⚪️?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Fuck off with your McKay pish. Everyone has bad games! 

Hes no no gonna go flying into challenges at 7 stone is he. Give him a break. Quality player! 

Enjoy the result. Get it up those tarrier greeting faced fucks 

Deluded, he's a wee boy! If you think he's what's required then you're part of the problem.

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

McKay isn't pish fs get a grip. He ran the show against the tims in December, he not allowed a bad game? 

Anytime we go away, or when sleeves need to be rolled up the cunt is posted missing. I'd quite happily never see the cunt in a Rangers Jersey again.

1 minute ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Hes no no gonna go flying into challenges at 7 stone is he. Give him a break. Quality player! 

McKay is not a big game player and hides far too often if a decent offer came in he should go imo.

As for the picture posted,high sloping forehead pig like features yes definitely one of the afflicted.

3 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

He's a shitebag. I'd rather a full team of Andy Hallidays, who'll actually give a bit of bite, even despite how shite he is. I was a big defender of McKay right throughout the Championship season, but he's needed dropped for a long time. Until he grows a bit of backbone he'll never be anything close to what we need, since he'll always be bullied off the ball by the bigger boys.

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

"He's a wee boy"

Aye no shit he's in his early 20s, he's no Peter Pan fuck sake he's going to get older :lol: moron 

You better get your tin hat on muppet because I can assure you you're in the minority. Probably one of the new crowd who didn't grow up with proper Rangers men. He wouldn't have lasted five minutes in teams gone by. 

7 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Anytime we go away, or when sleeves need to be rolled up the cunt is posted missing. I'd quite happily never see the cunt in a Rangers Jersey again.

He more than makes up for it with a ball at his feet. He had an off day today but so did a couple of players. McKay has been a revelation since around December. 

I see where you're coming from, it's annoying when a player doesn't commit to tackles or anything but we need to accept that's not his style, he's a ball player and he's didn't get much space today

Windass showed why he should start 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

He more than makes up for it with a ball at his feet. He had an off day today but so did a couple of players. McKay has been a revelation since around December. 

I see where you're coming from, it's annoying when a player doesn't commit to tackles or anything but we need to accept that's not his style, he's a ball player and he's didn't get much space today

Windass showed why he should start 

In games like today, that makes him a passenger. We can't afford to carry anyone 

9 minutes ago, jim beam said:

McKay is not a big game player and hides far too often if a decent offer came in he should go imo.

As for the picture posted,high sloping forehead pig like features yes definitely one of the afflicted.

Apart from the equaliser he smashed in against the semi? Aye whatever. Fs! 

Some amount of quality footballers on this forum if they've never had a bad game. 

27 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

He's a fucking shite bag of the highest quality...sand dancer of the highest quality.

Is he pumping you or what?

27 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Give the wee bernadette a break. Must be tough dealing with the fact that yer maw and da are also your auntie and uncle.

Still a classic mate.... The best comedy is always based on truth :tu: