A picture paints a thousand words

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Not sure if that is a bear standing in amongst them clapping or just another thick fuckin mick who doesn't realise what the fuck just happened.
My son has just popped in and he told me his mates got hit with a buckfast bottle when they scored and it came from the tramps.
I asked him if anybody got dragged out for it and he said naw,because plod was too busy watching Bears. 

9 hours ago, rangersmad86 said:

Kea5Ddv.jpg

Little Fenian Rodent, get it up ye! 

Just clocked that on Sky News :lol::lol::lol:

Got to sometimes love the rodents. Costly in terms of taxes to feed them and not worth the burden but they have at least given us laughs all our lives. I mean check that wee imp all full of hate before she can spell her own name.

9 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

For the umpteenth time he's a player who needs managed and who is FUCKING wasted out wide. Managed CORRECTLY and given a more central role he should be pivotal to this team. 

100% the right decision to hook him today as he was totally ineffectual but again fkn wasted stuck out there. 

A blind man can see McKay has the talent,  I'm hoping Caixhina sees what he's capable of and gives him the confidence to bring consistency to his game. Much in the same way Advocatt did with Ferguson. 

He has no heart. 

All the football talent in the world won't make up for that.

26 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Just clocked that on Sky News :lol::lol::lol:

Got to sometimes love the rodents. Costly in terms of taxes to feed them and not worth the burden but they have at least given us laughs all our lives. I mean check that wee imp all full of hate before she can spell her own name.

I wish I knew how to make a GIF because the full version of her wee rant is a joy to behold! ?

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

He has no heart. 

All the football talent in the world won't make up for that.

He has what it takes to hurt them as he's proven already.   Heart or not here's no denying that.

Granted he has a habit of underperforming but I'm convinced that's a confidence thing . This I believe comes with seeing more of the ball instead of these fkn cameo appearances stuck out on the wing.

Consistency is what the boy needs to add to his game. I'm hoping the new manager can bring that out in him, and a few others.

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

He has what it takes to hurt them as he's proven already.   Heart or not here's no denying that.

Granted he has a habit of underperforming but I'm convinced that's a confidence thing . This I believe comes with seeing more of the ball instead of these fkn cameo appearances stuck out on the wing.

Consistency is what the boy needs to add to his game. I'm hoping the new manager can bring that out in him, and a few others.

He has had 4 good games this season. It's just not there regularly enoug and there is no excuse on this earth for that level of performance today.

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He has had 4 good games this season. It's just not there regularly enoug and there is no excuse on this earth for that level of performance today.

Listen if you had sat beside me today you would be scratching your head as to why I'd come on here and have anything positive to say about the boy. I said he deserved to be hooked because  he was a wasted jersey and did nothing. The point is though  there's a player in there and we''re only seeing a small percentage of whats in there and not nearly often enough. 

You put it down to being heartless,  I think he needs managed better let's hope for Rangers sake I'm right.

4 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Listen if you had sat beside me today you would be scratching your head as to why I'd come on here and have anything positive to say about the boy. I said he deserved to be hooked because  he was a wasted jersey and did nothing. The point is though  there's a player in there and we''re only seeing a small percentage of whats in there and not nearly often enough. 

You put it down to being heartless,  I think he needs managed better let's hope for Rangers sake I'm right.

Yes. A St Mirren player.

Fear and obsession filled the minds of the Bheasts before kick off as they unfurled countless banners referencing not themselves but the mighty Bears.  Trepidation amongst their 52000 amplified as minutes passed, knowing that their beloved hoops had failed to dispatch a newco outfit from across town.  Reality struck on 86 minutes and 54 seconds as Clint hit the back of the net.   The face on the repulsive individual behind the nets was reflected 52000 strong round the ground, a face of fear, you can run but you cannot hide, that big blue tsunami is gathering momentum and don't they just know it.

14 hours ago, Bear from Carnbroe said:

Check the posts before I made comment before opening your gob and sticking up for your tuupence worth and sticking up for your wee bum chium . Its only showing  and proving your also a numb fuck.

30,843 post ...so your obviously your the main man in this site... I should know my place shouldn't I aye fooking right!!!!!

However, you've got about 30,842 that are full of shit...

So why don't you fuck off ....twat...

Aren't you a charmer :justno: