• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, one55 said:

naw. get a fucking grip. we drew with them. is that good enough for us now? 

As someone just said, you had to be there.

I guess any other times we drew at parkhead you were a miserable cunt and all?

Its not about celebrating a draw for me, it about laying down a marker for the cup game. Had we taken the doing that all the media would have you believe that we were going to get, then going in to the cup game they would have had a real confident swagger. What we achieved today was to make them start to question if they are as good as they think and secondly they now know we are going to be right up for that game. Today we showed grit, determination and one huge pair of balls, to stand up against all that scrutiny, showed our team can perform against them OVER 90 minutes :thumbup:.

4 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Its not about celebrating a draw for me, it about laying down a marker for the cup game. Had we taken the doing that all the media would have you believe that we were going to get, then going in to the cup game they would have had a real confident swagger. What we achieved today was to make them start to question if they are as good as they think and secondly they now know we are going to be right up for that game. Today we showed grit, determination and one huge pair of balls, to stand up against all that scrutiny, showed our team can perform against them OVER 90 minutes :thumbup:.

This.

Despite what they tell the media and tell the great unwashed, they know they were given a solid game today.  Gone are the days of us approaching these games without studying them before it.  Gone are the days of our management team treating it as "just another game".

Feeling much better about the game at Hampden now.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

fuck off

we just stopped them potentially beating us 6 times in a season, with a last minute equaliser at the piggery in a game we were expecting to lose and possibly lose badly, a game we should actually have won going by clear cut chances

so aye celebrations are in order big time,

Ffs - I agree!

2 hours ago, one55 said:

One55 were celebrating ending their run and for the team showing a good bit of determination and effort, for weeks every rangers hating establishment in this league and country has been saying we were going to get humped stupid. If your going to deny us celebrating that you can fuck off mate.

4 hours ago, one55 said:

you'd think we won or something fs. embarrassing getting in that state because we managed to equalise. 

need to be better next time.

Any goal against the filth is to be celebrated but given that we were the biggest outsiders in old firm history then how can you not get carried away. I have been to the paedodome and watched great Rangers teams getting fucked, you are just a sad fuckin individual and it is you who is embarrassing if you cannot except that result today for what it is. 

4 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Shut up ya fucking rocket

Leagues over, this was about pride, nothing else

They thought it wasn't going to be 8 or 9

If we had a player to smash a few of them with quality "your mine for the day" tackles we would have won the day. Our lads were awesome and as my neighbor prepared his fireworks he took a 9mm from big Clint to the head.

4 hours ago, one55 said:

We are where we are atm I would have taken a draw before kick off, after Warburtons fuck ups that was a massive improvement, 20 quid at 15/2 would have given me a free night but hey I will more than settle for that 1-1.

4 hours ago, one55 said:

you'd think we won or something fs. embarrassing getting in that state because we managed to equalise. 

need to be better next time.

that's pretty good bait you're casting out there.

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

One55 were celebrating ending their run and for the team showing a good bit of determination and effort, for weeks every rangers hating establishment in this league and country has been saying we were going to get humped stupid. If your going to deny us celebrating that you can fuck off mate.

haha when MONTY thinks you are being pessimistic then you have to be bad :lol: