Brenda the Messiah..

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72

..completely cost them the 3 points today, Thinking he was clever bringing on a striker for a Midfielder when 1-0 up. Hopefully the media get their heads out of his arse now, but we all know it won't happen

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

You get one good season out of Brenda before the wheels invariably fall off, cut from the same cloth as Martinez and dare I say Warburton.

They cunts are having everything their way this season, it ain't gonna fuckin last.

This. We've been at our lowest ebb they were at their highest. Today shows if we are set out properly we can compete with them. The timplosion on the day we get 55 will make every shite, turgid 90 minutes we've endured for 5 years completely worth it. Tick tock bheasts. 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

You get one good season out of Brenda before the wheels invariably fall off, cut from the same cloth as Martinez and dare I say Warburton.

They cunts are having everything their way this season, it ain't gonna fuckin last.

The unbeaten run has been a freak event so far it won't be this way next season, I think they'll be in for a shock

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I honestly couldn't give a fuck. This shit needs moving out of Bears Den.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I concur.

Nah belongs here. It's regarding the game today and shows these cunts up for their arrogance before and during the game. Glad Tav got a yellow too except he never done it right. Fucking keepy uppy when you're only 1-0 up. The arrogance is ridiculous.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Nah belongs here. It's regarding the game today and shows these cunts up for their arrogance before and during the game. Glad Tav got a yellow too except he never done it right. Fucking keepy uppy when you're only 1-0 up. The arrogance is ridiculous.

Disagree entirely - it's a post about the scum manager 'costing' that lot 3 points. Why should we care in the slightest?

It's about the fight and desire shown by our own players, not about what they did or didn't do. 

Brenda's had an easy run up here he cud hardly contain himself today you could see the shock and fear (he told me it was a penalty ?)

We are coming to get you .

All that money and our wee Murty a youth coach sorted you and your arrogant bunch of players out.

Shows your not really that good or you would have been managing in England.

1 hour ago, surfsup2 said:

Brenda's had an easy run up here he cud hardly contain himself today you could see the shock and fear (he told me it was a penalty ?)

We are coming to get you .

All that money and our wee Murty a youth coach sorted you and your arrogant bunch of players out.

Shows your not really that good or you would have been managing in England.

That third sentence says it all