Waghorn

stewaj3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

McKay when on the field was considerably worse. No doubt Waghorn should have at least had one goal today but at least he worked when not in possession.

Tbh I thought Miller had a worse game than Waghorn too.

Waghorns  conversion rate is woeful not what we need, look at our goal difference !

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

McKay when on the field was considerably worse. No doubt Waghorn should have at least had one goal today but at least he worked when not in possession.

Tbh I thought Miller had a worse game than Waghorn too.

When I seen the starting line up with Miller playing in behind Waghorn, I thought it should have been the other way round. Waggy doing the graft and Miller to do the finishing. 

He should have had at least one today. First chance he should have given the goalie no hope. 

He ran and ran and fought tho like everyone today and what we lack in quality we made up for with guts and determination not to be beat. Like a previous post said I also refuse to have any negativity today!!

51 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Should have got at least one goal. Needs to improve his finishing.

Yes - falling to his favoured foot, too.

If you only use one, you have to use it well!

is it superior striker he's supposed to be on?

I think they put him on superior goalkeeper by mistake and he hasn't realised yet

''so, yer wantin me ta catch the ball like?'' ''aright, give it to me, i can catch anythin me''

''juss like luke skywawka man'' ''why aye man, look at waggi go''

The  chance when he was one on one i honestly think that cunt Gordon knew you fuck all a bout it when it hit his boot. keeper just got lucky.

what i'm pleased with today he got himself into them good positions I'm sure His confidence isn't exactly sky high on account of Warburton  chopping and changing him . but credit to him he put in a good shift today.