Thank you Graham Murty.

K.A.I

Was a rocky spell but today he did us proud and can go with his head held high. 

All the tim talk during his spell, you seen when the goal went in what it meant to him. That wasn't a Tim in that dug out trust me. 

Thanks for your efforts - a couple of bad results don't get me wrong but you did us proud. 

Well said.

Got more out of those players than warburton did.

They set a standard today, they must now keep that up, not of great football but of the willingness to battle and a good old fashioned No Surrender attitude. bodes well, Pedro has at least something to work on, we're short of 4 -5 players of a better standard but its not the gulf some imagine.

Dont know if Graham goes back to under 20's or if he moves on but he takes my best wishes wherever he ends up, carried himself well during this episode of his career and actually improved the side in his last two outings.

34 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Was a rocky spell but today he did us proud and can go with his head held high. 

All the tim talk during his spell, you seen when the goal went in what it meant to him. That wasn't a Tim in that dug out trust me. 

Thanks for your efforts - a couple of bad results don't get me wrong but you did us proud. 

Excellent post.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Hamie said:

Is he going to go? 

No chance of him going back to his old position? 

He will be back managing the under 20s now

Well said. I thought after the st Johnstone game and the late winner that maybe he had managed to get the players to show a bit if spine and fight and today showed that while at times we rode our luck we were never out of the game and showed great character late on. 

Not ideal circumstances to be manager in but he's done an ok job and deserves many thanks for his efforts

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He's done okay.  No chance of him being made assistant?

I'd rather not and that's not a slight on him I'd just rather Pedro brought his own man in for a fresh approach - no half measures. 

Again not a slight on Murty.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd rather not and that's not a slight on him I'd just rather Pedro brought his own man in for a fresh approach - no half measures. 

Again not a slight on Murty.

Correct, he knows his own limitations and where he is in his managerial development, the last 3 -4 weeks were an excellent learning opportunity for him, he's said that himself, hopefully he goes back to the under 20's with renewed vigor and confidence.

The new man will want to bring his own team in to help get his ideas across, theres still a lot to do that today's result shouldn't hide.