Thank you Graham Murty.

K.A.I

It was never going to be easy for him, you just have to look at McDowall's attempts.

Grew into it after starting out the Warburton way against Morton and I think he's managed to get a reaction from the players that ultimately kept us going. Yes we've dropped points but it could have been worse.

The players need to take confidence and heart from the game and be determined to get down to some hard work this week and get the 3 points against Hamilton.

Thought he has conducted himself very well (think he realised the headstand piece was too much and reigned it in) but the comments about not sitting in the managers chair or wearing a suit shows that he actually does have a solid understanding of what we are about.

I'd certainly think if he puts his name forward for assistant that he's in with a good shout.

46 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

If warburton was still here he would of played 433 again and we would of been wide open all game and took a thrashing.

as for murty well done for actually packing midfield and giving us a fighting chance 

We could've lost the first half 5-0 and Warburton would send us out the exact same way the second half.  It's fucking ridiculous.  Warburton is a smart guy but he's also a stubborn bastard.

38 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We could do worse than have him as an assistant imo.

It's clear the players respond to him.

Don't agree with him being assistant, it won't happen anyway, but when you watch and listen to Clint Hiil's heartfelt comments in his post match interview on Murty then it's obvious that he has done something to earn that kind of respect from a seasoned old pro.

4 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Don't agree with him being assistant, it won't happen anyway, but when you watch and listen to Clint Hiil's heartfelt comments in his post match interview on Murty then it's obvious that he has done something to earn that kind of respect from a seasoned old pro.

I don't see it happening either, just think we could do a lot worse than giving him a go at it even just for the remainder of the season.

Whatever it is he's done or said to these players has worked because I haven't seen that sort of fight in our squad for a long time.