Clint Hill

Brenda said Hill told him he "got away with it"

First if true, no player should be admitting anything to the opposition manager.

Second, could it be he was referring to the foul committed outside the box before hand ?

It seems only the Rangers haters are prepared to say it was a stonewaller, most of the commentators I heard today, Strachan and McCann and one on the Sportscene program have said it wasn't a penalty.

Hill should be keeping his mouth shut anyway.

Brenda knows he has the mhedia so far up his tranny party hole, that he could say anything and they'd take it as gospel. 

However, I do think Hill has the honesty in him to say as such but ultimately the decision is bobby maddens and based on HIS angle he gave the right call. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If he didn't he should be calling Brenda out on it, I don't know whether he did or didn't but you can bet the press will report it tomorrow as fact.

Ref never gave it so it was not a penalty, simples.

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Brenda knows he has the mhedia so far up his tranny party hole, that he could say anything and they'd take it as gospel. 

However, I do think Hill has the honesty in him to say as such but ultimately the decision is bobby maddens and based on HIS angle he gave the right call. 

There's honesty m8 and there's giving ammo to the scum to say they were robbed, would have thought Hill knew what the stakes were by now.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There's honesty m8 and there's giving ammo to the scum to say they were robbed, would have thought Hill knew what the stakes were by now.

Hill strikes me as the person but again, it's brendas word against his and we know which word the mhedia will take as gospel. 

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Bang on.

Also getting it right round ur most fiercest rival mamanger; yeah it was probably a penalty is hilarious. 

Good on Clint, he was colossus today.

That was Rodgers mask slipping today. Absolutely gutted and seething that his run of consecutive wins was fucked. Had already rehearsed his speech to the media when he surpassed the world record and scripted his ad libs. Narcissistic cunt.

2 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Professionals in the game probably talk all the time. The difference is tims squeal like pigs.

I was wondering that, maybe talk between fellow 'professionals' expected to be kept between themselves and Brenda is away to his media mates squealing like a wee piggy.